Oliver 3/4 AMPS=485,379+2,115+5,178+9,PMPS=505, 426+2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shelley & Oliver, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Shelley & Oliver

Shelley & Oliver Well-Known Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I think an increase might be needed but let’s see if the bounce clears this cycle.

3. Shelley & Oliver

Ok! We will start in the morning after your advice tonight. Thank you!!

4. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Waving hello (I’ve been lurking from the sidelines since the first night you posted and Oliver had that frightening hypo). It’s possible that I’ve had your spreadsheet up on my phone since and check it frequently. :)

I’m really, really curious what he did yesterday around +4 or +5, especially given the dramatic jump from 250 at +7.25 to HI at +9.5. I mention that only because if you’re thinking about a dose increase, it merits considering whether he might have dropped lower than you caught. I’ll leave the dosing advice to others, just wanted to throw it out there.

I have an Oliver too. We both send best wishes.

5. Shelley & Oliver

Unfortunately, we were driving yesterday between the 201 which was actually +2 I need to fix that and +7. So I don’t have a +4 or 5. He was so content snoozing in his carrier we just pushed on without stopping to test. So mostly, during that time he was snoozing and snacking on his pate in the crate. I see your point about how erratic he was. The only thing different I did yesterday was start giving him dried Delat bonito flakes for a treat at test time. I started this at the test +7.25. Those Bonito flakes are quite possibly the stinkiest thing ever and he goes wild for them. I just give him a couple flakes for reward as he is handling all the poking and prodding so well now. So we don’t really know how low he went yesterday. Thanks for checking in on us, this group is so wonderful when it comes to support...and hi to your Oliver!

6. Shelley & Oliver

Man, he sure jumps around!