OT: Oh happy day! :)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I am so excited and I just had to share! I got a new camera today. :) I have been wanting a DSLR for a long time (I have a Minolta SLR that I love) and I found a great deal. It's a Pentax K-x, and it came with an 18-55 lens as well as a 55-300, which is awesome and saved me a good chunk of money. I can't wait until I figure it out and can start using it for real. I took a few pet photos but nothing fancy. It can do video, and you can do some editing right on the camera (cropping, B&W, etc.) rather than having to use a computer.

I am thrilled! :)

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Great!!!! Now we can demand you supply us with cute kitty pics whenever we want! ;-)

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Yes, we expect more pictures now. Was it your birthday? Some other occasion? I look forward to seeing more great pics.

4. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Yeah! Sounds like you are in for some fun.

BTW, just made the click what OT is: off topic. (Right?)

When I first started reading the board, I saw (GA) all over the place and I said to myself, wow! look at all these cats from Georgia.

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL, Donna. I too thought everyone was from Georgia when I first started. And I still have to ask about some abbreviations.

How is Buddha doing? I saw that he's following in Blackie's footsteps, going from 1 to 1.4. I hope you find a good dose that's lower than where we seem to be going. ;-)

6. Sarah and Buzz

Nope, no occasion. I have been saving for awhile and then I got some money back for my tax refund and I decided it was time before I used the money on other stuff. ;)

7. Sarah and Buzz

I thought the same thing about GA, too! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.