OT: pictures

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rhiannon and shadow (GA), Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Greetings....

I said I would post a rafting picture from memorial day so finally here it is....
    [​IMG]
    my dd is front left, ds behind her....
    my dh is front right and i am behind him.
    the other two were two ladies from dallas, tx.... and Jimmy Josh ... our river guide.

this is the Taos Box.... Rio grande river... water was class iv ... santa fe rafting co.

next is Keora... she's the youngest and the cuddler. I tho't this was a cute sitting..... on her butt like a person.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and her in bed.... where she sleeps most nights....
    except usually upside down.

[​IMG]

and a picture of Phantom before he tackles Keora on the bed.

[​IMG]
    sure hope his hair is coming soon....
    both are supposed to be medium length hair......
    Shadow's were short the first two years too..... His fur may be the softest I have ever felt, don't know why.

and lastly....
    I think it was @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey or @Chris & China who wanted to see my flower bed.
    it is very very very slowly coming along.....
    I'm not finished digging out all the creeping buttercups ( yellow) and putting down mulch.....
    and it's got too much shade.... some of the plants in here should be big and blooming right now and they aren't ... ( yet)
    got irises, columbine, centaurea montana, pincushions, salvia greggii blue, phlox, bishops weed, peonies
    which are too new to bloom yet, and poppies....and a few others.... plus a dragon mound... with a little metal dragon on it. stuck with the telephone pole ( :mad:)
    so consider this a before picture.....
    maybe by the end of summer , i'll have an after picture.... or even next year....
    [​IMG]

focusing to the left now.... closest to the patio and the water fountain....

[​IMG]

here's the dragon....

[​IMG]

and the view of our backyard from the back door..... this is to the right of the dragon.....

[​IMG]

so if I ever get the flowers to take off and get big and bold..... i think it will look good....
    looking at the pictures here..... looks like I should find a shade loving vine to cover that chain link fence.

guess the picture makes it more noticeable than being in the yard.....

my one year anniversary of letting Shadow go is coming in July. :(
    These two are fun but they sure aren't much like my soulkitty. it's like we melded.....
    I can't wait to hold her again some day....:rb_icon:

BJM and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Keora's upside picture is so cute!

Thanks for sharing all the photos - loved the dragon too.

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

That looks like it was a lot of work! I can't wait to see it when everything is blooming.

Love the Dragon!!!

Both your babies are adorable, but Shadow was very special. :bighug::bighug::bighug: I know what you mean. I really, really look forward to getting one of Sasha's special hugs one day.

4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Love the photos!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice pictures. The kitties are so adorable. I know what you mean about missing your soul kitty. I love mine now, but I miss my special boy. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see you.
    Love the rafting photo!
    The kitty photos are so cute and your garden looks to be in such a peaceful spot.

7. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean Rhiannon :bighug:I feel the same way about my soul kitty, Crystal. It doesn't get any easier :(
    Love the pics of Keora and Phantom, beautiful babies.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Rhiannon, I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing :bighug:
    Your kitties are beautiful and lovely and they medium hair already, to me. That's about the length of hair J.D. had and he was considered medium haired. I look forward to meeting J.D. someday, too :bighug:
    My house faces north, and so I need shade loving plants. I plant a lot of impatients. I prefer the New Guinea for their big vibrant flowers and the Double Bloom because they look like little roses. I also have Morning Glory for my climbing plants. The Morning Glory comes back every year, as does the Cat Nip.

I love the dragon too.

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Love your pics. I see the raised garden in the last pic from gardeners.com I so want a few of them.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing all your pics with us. The rafting looks like a lot of fun! Your yard looks like a very peaceful place to be. Why not growing ivy up your chain link fence? It will do well it the shade.

The cat photos are adorable!

11. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Love the pictures! Beautiful cats and a beautiful garden!!!!

12. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm always a sucker for a black and white belly shot. :kiss:

Rafting looks fun - thought the water looks a little more "interesting" than what we see. :eek:

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great photos!!! I’m so glad you go to go rafting.....what a blast. The kitties are just adorable. That sweet little Keora looks like a heart stealer!!!

((((Rhiannon))) it’s so hard to believe it’s been almost a year. I wish I could think of something that might bring you some comfort but I know there really isn’t anything. I know how very much you miss your sweet girl. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thanks for catching us up on you all!!!:kiss:

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

These are wonderful pics of your kitties--so handsome. I'm sure Shadow approves.
    The garden is so interesting and lovely just the way it is.

Rhiannon, you look right at home in that raft! Did you all scream? Here they raft on the Hudson and you can hear the yells from the road!

Thanks for the pictures,

Ella & Rusty

15. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

no real screaming except for cold wet splashes ... well maybe the blonde in the back....
    my dh lost his balance on one of the early rapids and fell in..... we pulled him back in....

and then there was an area called pinball.... where we went just a bit sideways....over a large rock....
    and we were up on one side..... almost perpendicular to the water...
    our guide told us what to do.... and we recovered....
    he fully expected that we would all be thrown out of the boat.... and was shocked that we pulled it off...
    he was great.....we are now one of his "stories"

and then we all laughed because that blonde in the back ( in her late 60's) started fussing that she lost her paddle , wait...
    i need my paddle....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.