OTJ PARTY FOR BINKS TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]R7XPwddl1Bc[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS BINKS AND CELI!!

168 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D BINKS :D

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

oh my goh!
    I just about spilled my :coffee: watching this vid and the tales of Binks no-tail :lol: :lol:
    awesome vid Cd!
    Love love little wee Binks in the big bowl! So sweet!

So yes, Celi, you can't leave LL! Binks can - see ya later Binks! But not you Celi! You bring so many smiles daily here and you just crack me up.

So many congratulations to you and Binks on this wonderful day. I have a feeling this party is going to go wild. :lol:
    All the best Celi and Binks! You did it!
    drinking09 drinking09 drinking09 drinking09 drinking09 :coffee: drinking09 drinking09 :coffee: drinking09 drinking09 drinking09 :coffee: drinking09 :lol:

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Aw, this is just so exciting!!! Congrats to you, Celi and Binks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !

And yes - no leaving LL...pretty please????

Have a happy, happy day!!!

Amy

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree. Celi, in no way are you leaving!! We need your pics and funny stories of your crazy furbaby family and your support. You do keep us smiling,

Celi and Binksy, a big congratulations from me and Maggie Manx. You worked so hard and you did it - Binks is OTJ and ready for the Falls! Maggie Manx wants to follow her Manxy friend.

CD, a beautiful video as always.

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: drinking24 drinking24

5. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

What a very, very special day.

Congratulations Binks and Celi.

And Celi....just remember ....we'll find you...

[​IMG]

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

[​IMG] YAY Binks![​IMG]
    :mrgreen: Enjoy Living at The Falls :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

7. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CELI AND BINKS!!!

Enjoy the falls!!

8. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

I couldn't be happier watching this video was a wonderful start to the day.

CONGRATS BINKS!!!!!!! And you too Celi, you two deserve to have come here.
    Enjoy the Falls!

9. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CELI & BINKS!!!

[​IMG]

10. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Congratulations Binks!!!!!!!! You two did it!!!!! I couldn't be happier for you two.
    I'm so glad you and Binks found your way to LL. You brightened my day every day with your pictures and humour. You have a gift Celi.
    The OTJ videos are my favourite thing on LL. Enjoy your long stay at the falls Binks.

11. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS BINKS & CELI!!!!!

:thumbup :dizcat dancing_cat :RAHCAT party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT :dizcat dancing_cat :thumbup

We KNEW you could do it!!!!!

Enjoy life at The Falls!!!!

(You better not leave LL)

Love,
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson xoxo

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

BINKSY!!! YOU DID IT!!! YOU ARE OTJ!!!-WE ARE SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU & CELI! MAY YOU LIVE A LONG LONG AND HAPPY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!--
    CELI, YOU & BINKS HAVE MADE EVERYDAY AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE HERE & WE LOVE YOU FOR IT--PLEASE STAY WITH US-WE NEED YOU!! LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH..
    NOW A LITTLE PREVIEW OF HOW CATS PARTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpAVwu2OfGs

THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE & FOR BRIGHTENING UP LL--WE LUBS YOU! party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24

13. Manouk & Billy

Manouk & Billy Member

Congratulations! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am so happy for you guys!

14. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

BINKSY!!! YOU DID IT!!! YOU ARE OTJ!!!-WE ARE SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU & CELI! MAY YOU LIVE A LONG LONG AND HAPPY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!--
    CELI, YOU & BINKS HAVE MADE EVERYDAY AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE HERE & WE LOVE YOU FOR IT--PLEASE STAY WITH US-WE NEED YOU!! LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH..
    NOW A LITTLE PREVIEW OF HOW CATS PARTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpAVwu2OfGs

THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE & FOR BRIGHTENING UP LL--WE LUBS YOU! party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    BINKS & CELI!!

[​IMG]

We've got the music for this gala covered!

And no, Celi, you arent allowed to leave LL. We need your sense of humor and your compassion. And what would Gabby do without your torties?

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

party_cat HAPPY OTJ DAY BINKS!!! party_cat

drinking24 Here's to YOU, kids!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BINKS AND CELI!!! YOU DID IT!!! AWESOME JOB!!

What a day for celebration! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We are SO happy for you both!! We hope you love your new Life at the Falls Binks!

Raja & Shadow are on their way over there...they wanted to come early and stay very late! Time to Par-Tay!!
    Great video CD: many thanks! Loved all the adorable pictures of Binks and his buddies...what a cutie he is!!!
    (((Celi))) You have done a great job!! Sending hugs to you on this special day!!!
    :YMHUG:

17. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

CONGRATULATIONS BINKS AND CELI!
    :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT

18. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

I was getting ready to leave for work and suddenly thought - today is the day - Gotta go check and see if there is a party going on! Congrats Celi and Binks! Enjoy the life at the falls - and Binks - STAY AWAY FROM THE KIBBLE - FOREVER!!!

19. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO THE FALLS BINKS!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT so happy for you guys! I know you guys did everything you could for binks and now you are enjoying life at the falls .. so deserved!

20. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS BINKS!!!!
    Welcome to the Falls!!!!

flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat​

Dorothy SKNIB Binkster - you did it! What a great day this is - I could not be happier for you both. Binks you enjoy life at the Falls: it is so well deserved. And Celi? You stick around. You have a gift that makes things here in LL very special.

Binks! MY MAN! You did it!!!!! I will really miss you. So.... you have to come and visit us now and then - well, at least send us a postcard, or a text or sumthin'! Oh boy - I am soooooooooooooooo excited to be cooking for your party today. We planned hours upon hours, spent hours upon hours sampling all the dishes : YUM! and hey - just for you: all us kitties have ruby slippers to wear today. SWEET, huh! Ok my friend - here is your party menu - I hope you like the fuds. Your pal, Chef Mannie
    BINKS OTJ PARTY MENU
    Beverages: Virgin Treasure Valley Mint Juleps, Huckleberry Infused Niptinis, Dorothy’s Micro Brews
    Beverage Specialty: Chilled Champagne from the FDMB Ruby Slipper Champagne Fountain
    Appetizers: Salmon Wraps in Dill Sauce, Kibble Encrusted Grilled Shrimp, SKNIB's Russet Tater and Salmon Puffs
    Entrees: Grilled Rainbow Trout, Elk Stuffed Potato Boats, Willie’s Chorizo Kabobs with Spicy Salsa, Rosemary Chicken Burgers
    Salads: Idaho Field greens with Catmint Kibble Sprinkles
    Desserts: Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits, Apple Huckleberry Pie, Rainbow Dipped Tortie Paw Cakes​
    OK Kitchen Krew - let's go!!! We have much to do today. I hear that the Land of Binks is filled with rainbows today. I hope we can take a moment amidst all those rainbows and remember our friend Maverick who is amongst all those rainbows at the Bridge, looking down on us. We celebrate Binks today, and I hope we can remember Maverick too. OK Kitties - let's go. We are off to IDAHO! ~~ Chef Mannie

21. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Hooray for Binks! We are proud of you buddy. Didn't know about your visits to nursing homes either. You are one special kitty. We love you! Susan & Lanky

22. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

BINKS IS OTJ!! (Dorothy too!!) :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

A Wonderful day in Lantus Land. Let's PARTY!!

Here comes the bus to take us there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUYpUogn91U

CONGRATULATIONS CELI & BINKS! ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS, BINKSY

(But you've gotta stay right here, Celi! We need you!!!)

Your friends,
    Ella & Rusty

p.s. to CD: Wonderful party video!!!

23. Perry and Sooty

Perry and Sooty Well-Known Member

WOW! Congratulations, have yu guys ever earned this day !!!! So happy for you!!!

24. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

:thumbup :RAHCAT party_cat drinking24
    Oh Happy Day, Binks is OTJ!!!! Congratulations to Celi and Binks on you reaching your special day! Spot and I are so happy for you both that we will be doing a special Binksie is OTJ dance tonight when I get home from work. WAY TO GO!!!! WOOHOOWOOHOOWOOHOO!!!!! drinking24 party_cat :RAHCAT :thumbup

25. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats Celi and Binks!!!!!

26. Amanda

Amanda Member

Nice job Binks!!!! (& your Mom too, for all her hard work to get you here!) :D :D

27. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Binks and Celi!!!

I am so happy for you, Celi! You have done a wonderful job in getting Binks OTJ and of course Binks had something to do with that too. I hope Binks enjoys a long life at the Falls.

What a happy, happy day!!! party_cat drinking24 party_cat

28. bev5477

bev5477 Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT Congrats to a special kitty!!! Job well done Mommy!!! Enjoy the view from the Falls. :RAHCAT :thumbup

29. tessielou

tessielou Member

OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY! CELI AND BINKS, YOU ROCK!
    IT'S A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION FOR ALL OF US! AND DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE US!

30. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Falls!!!
    Happy OTJ celebration, Celi & Binks!!!
    Baby, Sadi & I wish for you a FURever, blessed OTJ life!!!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat

31. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG] :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT WHOOOO HOOOOO you did it Binks made it to the falls have a great time there from Lisa and Do Lou

32. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS! CELI AND BINKS!
    [​IMG]We're gonna dance all night in our Ruby Slippers![​IMG]
    Here's a special pair just for you!
    [​IMG]

And Celi, you know you can't leave!

33. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice job Binks - and good work Celi!! Enjoy the Falls and stay away from the dry kibble!

I hope to see you around LL - it has been nice to meet you!

34. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS BINKS AND CELI!! OTJOTJOTJOTJOTJOTJ!!! HAVE A FANTASTIC LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!​

We are so proud and happy for you...many tears of joy here today for you both and all your hard work!!!

[​IMG]

Uh...Celi....now that Binks is OTJ wanna come stay with Gracie, Tobey the bush baby, and the civvies so Mike and I can go on vacation? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And we're still expecting a condo every day!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

35. Jason & Belle (GA)

Jason & Belle (GA) Member

Wow!! These OTJ parties have been coming fast and furious. We should have just had one big party!!! party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat party_cat

Congratulations to Celi and Binks on achieving freedom from giving and getting pokes, shots and the constant required interruptions to daily life. You are no longer slaves to the clock! Your time is your own! I hope you can figure out to do with all this extra time! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

I wish you guys the best and it's been a pleasure reading about you guys and seeing Celi's awesome picture posts.

Good luck guys, and again, congratulations!!!! drinking24 drinking24 drinking24

Jason

36. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Binks and Celi!
    Welcome to the Falls!

I'm with Marjorie on the tears of joy. I cannot tell you how absolutely THRILLED Muffin and I are for the two of you! Muffin can't wait to have Binks living near her! I'm supposed to be on my way to Oregon, but I just couldnt' let this fabulous occasion go by without stopping in.

Binsky! I'z lubs yous! Happy OTJ ma fwien! See ya soon - Lubs, Muffin

37. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

You would think that Binks and I spent the last 14 days drafting what we would say if this day came to pass...
    but as I did in college, and he does for his many speeches at Kibblers Anonymous...we just wait until the moment comes and wing it. :D

What a wonderful day, but truly only because we have you all to share it with. I've said before, but will repeat here...if
    it weren't for stumbling onto the FDMB late at night in an amazing intervention of fate, Binks and I would not be together today.

I'm ecstatic...Binks, however, seems to have misunderstood what "Going to the Falls" actually meant...
    he thought that all of Lantus Land was going to the Falls...and now that he has a clearer understanding of the situation...
    he's in the kitchen trying to get the lid off the Karo so he can stick around until all the kitties get to go :lol:
    Never fear, Little Man...we can visit any old time...and will!

I think you all know just how deeply we feel for you, and the undying gratitude we feel. I won't single out any members...
    because I feel that each and every one of you and your fabulous furbabies have contributed to his success, and certainly have carried us
    on the way to better health with humor, compassion, gentle guidance, and loving friendship.

I used to scoff at the "relationships" people make online in a virtual setting...now I realize that we can make deep emotional connections
    with people that we know only through cyberspace...and join an amazing and unique group of people to further a cause that is so very worthwhile.

CD...what can i say to you...you are a magician!! That one goes in the number one slot of our "Best Loved Videos"...move over, Judy Garland...
    you have finally been bumped from the top spot!

and dancing kitties, great pics, ella fitzgerald...and a menu that would make Bobby Flay green with envy...
    you guys rock!! The party's on!!

And I am in total agreement with Mama M's remembrance idea...one of the most beautiful things we can do as we gather together today is pay tribute to
    our beloved friends who have gone ahead, and comfort their heart & soulmates who so deeply feel their absence.

Binks is THRILLED SILLY at the thought of the abundance of ruby slippers...so much so that he has agreed that Annie and Smudge can each don a pair
    (the better to get them off balance in case of any spats) :lol:

And i am humbled and flattered at the requests for sticking around...
    Never fear...we feel like you are family (the kind of family we ENJOY being around)...
    and you help us get through our days with smiles on our faces.

AND NOW...head on over to The Gem State...we are ready for a get together with the Creme de la Creme...the best folks we know...
    THAT"S YOU!!

house is ready...-

because while this is pretty much my motto...

[​IMG]

binks is more of a "house-proud" guy, and pitched in with gusto!

[​IMG]

Dot & Cuddles

38. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!​
    YAY FOR OTJ FOR CELI & BINKS!

Congratulations!​

Great job, and so well deserved. We're thrilled to see this!!!!​

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat party_cat party_cat
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

39. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say Congratulations again. I had fun working on Bink's photos and his stubby tail never failed to make me giggle. (sorry!) I guess you could tell I was bemused by the tail since I poked fun at him several times. (Ok, it was a lot of times.) :lol: But Binks is a cool guy and I bet he loved the attention.

For those that are wondering, here is the supporting cast:

• Rusty - with his fluffy tail
    • Gracie - teasing Binks about plugging in the fountain
    • Gracie - attempted theft of a remote control
    • Amorous Chipmunk - as himself

One last thing. I meant to put in Bink's artistic thank-you note to Jill and Libby, but in the late night hours, I forgot it. So here it is for us all to enjoy once again.

[​IMG]

40. Steph and Java(GA)

Steph and Java(GA) Member

Congrats to both of you for your hard work! Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome you gave to Java, and Binks, thanks for all the do's you gave to get rid of his many vetty smells. They really worked! Enjoy life at the falls and hopefully we will all join you soon!

Great video!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

41. Mowgli and Keri

Mowgli and Keri Member

WOOP WOOOP!!
    PARTY ON!
    Congratulations and enjoy the party and the menu looks DELICIOUS!!
    Mowgli has his party pants on!!!

42. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CELI & BINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the falls.

Max and I are so happy for the 2 of you. We wish you continued health.
    Celi you truly are a valued member here. I know your posts and pictures mean so much
    to everyone and we hope you will continue on.

Truly a happy day for everyone here.

flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

43. Lacie

Lacie Member

Congratulations, Binks, you done good. And Celi, don't be a stranger.

Leo says,

TIME TO PAR-TEEEE!

Attached Files:

44. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Hi guys. Congratulations!! I have shed so many tears the last few weeks that it is so nice to shed tears of joy for a change. See what happens when I turn my back. Great wonderful things happen. Seriously I couldn't be happier for you. The Falls is a wonderful place and I know you are are going to be so happy there. Don't know if you knew but Tori actually had two glorious years at the Falls. (THe picture of her in the calendar was taken during that time.)

Well Binks my boy when you are partying up a storm tonight I guarantee at some point you're going to feel a tiny kitty kiss on your cheek. That will be Tori sending you her love. I know she'll be at the party tonight in spirit as will all our other GAs. She wouldn't miss it for the world.

Party on kitties!!!! This is going to be a very special night. Luv you both.

45. Mike&Buddy

Mike&Buddy Well-Known Member

It wonderful, for while I thought he was going to tease you on and off there for a while.

Tad-da! It happened!

So very, very happy for Binks!

[​IMG]

46. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO OF YOU!!! BINKS.... YOU DID IT!!! CELI....YOU GOT HIM TO THE FALLS!!! flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!!

don't forget to visit us here at LL!

CD....hats off to you for the great video...as always!

47. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​
    WAY TO GO

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat​
    BINKS!!!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat​

Just watched the video for the second time... was giggling so hard the first time at 5:45am that Willie came running from the LB to see what was making the bean so happy! I am just so over the moon excited for you guys, and feel so blessed that FD allowed me the chance to get to know you both! Willie is over the moon to have a featured menu item for Binks' big day and is even psyched about his ruby slippers!! Your humor and grace has been one of things keeping me sane in the sugardance. The others are right... the cats of the interwebs will find you (We'll even call on CALC if we have to!!!).

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

48. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

where do you guys find those pictures???? i love love love Dorothy's shoes!!!! the question is...does Dorothy love them? we should ask i think....

DOROTHY!!!!?????

had to come back to pay a second visit...Rocket is tired but says he is having a good time.... :mrgreen:

49. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Yay! Congratulations you guys!!!!!! Welcome to the Falls Binks :RAHCAT

50. Violet and Chaos

Violet and Chaos Well-Known Member

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

A THOUSAND DANCING CATS FOR YOU, BINKS AND CELI, ON YOUR OTJ DAY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

51. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

oh celi - congratulations! how incredibly exciting - all of your hard work with the Binkster has paid off. You are such a bright spot - I'll echo everyone else is saying you have to check in every day anyway!

Punkin is ready for the party!

52. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Celi, I was gone most of the day, and haven't had a chance to see the video. It's gonna take a while to download, so I read all the comments first.
    Of course, I have to be the oddball: while everyone else is dancing and whooping, I am sitting here crying; partly from happiness, and partly because, despite what you say, I'm afraid you'll leave, and take Binks and the girls with you.
    I would miss you terribly.
    Yes, I am being selfish :D Having said that;

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, AND THE BINKSTER!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

53. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Celi, I am pleased as punch for you and Binks. CONGRATS.

Great, great video CD!!

54. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Celi and Binks! drinking24

I'm so happy for you guys...how exciting to see Binks make it OTJ, even though he really tried to sabatoge it by eating kibble!!! I join with everyone else in being sort of sad to see this day, because I will really miss your condos....they always bring a smile to my face. You better visit often....LL will not be the same without you!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

What an outstanding video...thanks so much for all the hard work, CD! You know those videos keep us all going when we're discouraged, right? They are a big part of what makes LL special, and I never, ever want to see them taken for granted!

55. Marje and Gracie

Celi....ok, as if I wasn't already teary-eyed enough, your post started me up again!!! YOU have done so much for all of US!!! And da Binks!!! What an amazingly handsome guy he is in his video!!!! Love it love it love it.

56. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

I knew I would miss the big day when I left for my conference out of town, but I'm back and glad I get to post on Binkster's official OTJ party day. Congratulations, Celi and Binkster! Celi, I have loved all your posts and pictures and you better stick around and post because it just won't be the same without your quick wit. You make us all laugh and this place is so much better because of all your humor and support. The Binkster is amazing and so glad he is OTJ!!!

57. Jenny and Sue

Jenny and Sue Member

Oh my goodness! Congratulations, Binks! May you live the rest of your life OTJ!!!!!

Jenny & Sue

58. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Ize iz on myz ways to the partiee Binks with Moses thanks forz inviting him he has been wanting to gets out since he has been feeling soz bad we arez bringings some catnips fortune cookies for everyone

Do Lou and Moses

59. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS CELI & BINKS!
    ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT We're so happy for you!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

60. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

yea! congratulations -- no more juice for you!!! [the juice nazi] :)
    :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT

61. mybuddybinks

wow...you guys are just the best!

:lol: CD...I had kind of forgotten about Binks' crayon drawing...that was the night jill & libby advised us to skip a shot and get some sleep...

Barb...what a beautiful image of Tori Whispers...that's what I adore about this place...
    there is such a deep feeling of love...and it continues beyond the veil.

Muffin may change her mind after a week of Binks hanging 'round... :D

And Barbie-Doll...dry those tears, my dear friend...we may not be opening condos daily...
    but we'll be hanging around here like an unwanted relative that nobody has the heart to evict!!

I have a question that I should have asked earlier...
    been looking at condos of kitties who are OTJ...and realized I don't know how often they get tested!!

can anyone shed some light on this for me?

62. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Baby Binks was such a little tidbit, but what a handsome guy he grew into. You're both very special, I'm happy for you.

63. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hey Celi!
    great party!
    I got some light to shed!
    This is the hard part - weening yourself off the testing.
    Have several of these drinking09 and get addicted to a facebook game laptop_smiley
    :lol:

You could test daily for a while, and move on to weekly, eventually to monthly.
    It's up to you.
    If anything seems "off" see what's up with his BG with a spotcheck.

I'm so happy for you and Binks - well deserved Celi!

64. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS CELI AND BINKS
    ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

I hope you will continue to post Binkster and Adoptocat stories and pictures. You add some levity to the board.

Great video CD

65. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ooooooh, i was looking for that picture! i know i have it saved somewhere! lol!
    that was the night we suggested skipping a shot. if memory serves me well, i was worried about you running yourself down.

testing --- everybody does it a little differently. you'll probably want to test once a week for a few weeks... gradually weaning down to once a month.
    i strongly urge you to continue testing monthly from then on, for the rest of binks life. obviously, you'll want to test if you see any symptoms returning, but your meter will come in handy any time you think binks appears to be "off". look at it this way, your meter is your friend. it gives you a look inside binks body. if the numbers are elevated, it's your cue to have him checked out. sometimes kitties travel back and forth between LL and the Falls. if binks should ever need insulin again the sooner you know, the better.

now enjoy life at the falls!!!

ps --- test strips that come individually wrapped are wonderful when you're testing monthly!

66. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Celi, Binks!!!! I am soooooo very very happy for the two of you.. :mrgreen:
    OTJ party video was awesome. That bowl was very much bigger than that little cute binksters.
    Congratulations, enjoy the falls you beautiful handsome boy. You deserve it.
    Oh yeah, and nice job momma bean!!
    I also agree, please don't leave LL.. You have certainly been kind to me in the start of my journey with Tommy and our hopes
    of having an otj party someday of our own.
    Happy, Happy Day you guys. Enjoy dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

67. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIOINS CELI AND BINKS

I am so happy for both of you. Even though I do not post too often I do read your condo everyday and agree with everyone else.....you need to stick around.
    Reading your posts always makes me smile.

Enjoy the Falls!!!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Here's to you Celi for all your hard work and dedication. drinking24

68. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Falls!!!!

I’m late to the party…

I’m so happy for you …. Funny video... nice to see those famous adoptocats :lol:

69. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

My sweet Binskabibble. What can I say that hasn't already been said?
    You are special. And I don't mean short-bus special.
    I thank you for joining this crazy fray, and for maintaining a sense of humor in this sometimes very frustrating and sad sugar dance. You danced your ways to the Falls, Binks. Way to go.

Captain Donovan decided he should wear his party hat to the celebration. He was concerned that he'd be overdressed, but I told him not to worry... :cool:

[​IMG]

lots of love to Binks and Celi!

MJ&Donovan&Butthead

70. marleesan71

marleesan71 Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Binkster, I'm so happy for you!!! Enjoy life at the falls!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Whooooooo Celi, you rock!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

71. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

HAPPY OTJ DAY BINKSY BOY AND CELI!!!!!!!!!

72. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Congrats Celi & Binkyboo!!!! :)

73. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CELI!!!! Feels like it was just weeks ago I met you in the HEALTH room on your first few days. I knew immediatly you were gonna be a fun one to have around and apparently reading these posts...you certainly are.
    It is so wonderful to have Binks otj...but now you will need the meetings...the test-a-holic meetings as you find...'hey, what'll we do now that i don't have to test you all day and night' :lol:
    I remember when Tom went OTJ the first time after only a month....i MISSED the testing!!!!! OMG, crazt!
    You have made yourself and Binks a wonderfully loved and appreciated member Celi....right from day one.
    Best,
    Lori
    and tomtom too!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

74. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

or you can do what I did and just get another diabetic cat. :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS Celi and Binks!

Welcome to the Falls!

[​IMG]

75. Manouk & Billy

Manouk & Billy Member

Well that sure is an option. :lol:

76. Marje and Gracie

I bet she'll pass....I would :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

77. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Woohoo Binks!!! Welcome to the Falls!

We knew you could do it, Max says to look him up once you get all checked in at the Falls, he has a can of sardines he's been saving to share with you!

He and the rest of The Fur Gang are running around here, packing the suntan lotion, sardines, beach towel etc to help you feel right at home with Maxwell at the Falls, cuz they want you to stay there for a very long time.

Mel, Max & The Fur Gang

78. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

Congratulations Binks and Celi so nice to hear good news!! GO BINKS GO!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

79. Noreen&DC&Frisky

Noreen&DC&Frisky Well-Known Member

Congratulations Binks.
    I am so happy for you both.

80. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! YOU DID IT!

THAT IS SOOOOOO VERY COOL!

TINKERBELL & I WILL SEE YOU AT THE FALLS & TAWNY & I WILL SEE YOU HERE AROUND LL (not that we ever post, but we are here a lot, truly!)

81. meand4

meand4 Member

WOOHOOO BINKS!!!! :mrgreen:

82. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

Celi Celi Celi, Binks Binks Binks what can I say. This is absolutely awesome! Love the pictures of baby Binks. He was such a cute babe! Simply adorable! Although I don't know what he would say about the pretty in pink picture. :D

Nice going my buddy! I know mom is very very proud of you.

Now don't be a stranger, but somehow I don't see that happening. I'm going to miss your daily condo, but it's for a worthy cause. You put a bright spot in this disease for me and were always there to just say hi or put in a funny pic. I really appreciate it.

ENJOY THE FALLS!!!

[​IMG]

Great video Carolyn! :smile:

In memory of Maverick, Doodle and all the other kitties that have gone to the bridge. Thinking of you.
    jan and sara

83. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

Congratulations Binks....What a guy - let's party. drinking24

Pattie

84. Seattlebrian

Seattlebrian Member

Congrats Binks, I hope Podo can join you in a month or so.

85. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

Congrats, Binks and Celi!! I missed your very important day. I'm sure you're both entertaining the Falls crowd with "Where did my tail go?" tricks and funny photos. I couldn't be happier for you. Woo hoo!!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

86. ptldmd

ptldmd New Member

Well, my little god-son:

I finally registered with the FDMB so I could send you my sincerest congratulations.
    YOU MADE IT, BINKS!!!

So much hard work and determination packed into one small cat frame.

I love you (and your mom), and will see you next week, but until then,
    I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!

Lisa

87. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Celi & Binks! One whole year! That's fantastic!
    You're an inspiration for us all.​

We love your tv pictures too, btw. :razz:

Lots of Hugs,

Melanie & Racci

88. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Yayyyyy Binks and Celi!!!!!!

Whoot Whoot!

:RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT

Tanya and Elie

89. mybuddybinks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!! BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE'VE SEEN THIS CONDO!!!!!!!!

But it did bring something really cool to my attention:

FORTY KITTIES OFF THE JUICE SINCE BINKSY'S PARTY LAST YEAR!!!!!!!

FDMB WORKS MIRACLES!!!!!

90. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

A year later and the party continues - Binks you are my sort of guy!!!

91. mybuddybinks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Serryn!!!!!!

i saw the subject line pop up and thought "OMG!! So THIS is what a flashback feels like!!!" :shock: :shock: :eek:

[​IMG]

92. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

93. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, MR. BINKS!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.