OTJ PARTY FOR TUFFY TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by D and Noisy, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

[youtube]bJS5ZOKXMcE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA AND TUFFY!!!

131 OTJ kitties since February 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey :D Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D TUFFY :D

2. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA AND TUFFY!!!

I enjoyed seeing your family. Looks like you have the best home ever. But tell me who is the boss you or the horses. :smile:

ENJOY THE FALLS!!!

jan and sara

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat drinking24 congrats to you Tuffy so very very happy for you :mrgreen:

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA AND TUFFY​

Tuffy comes with a great story....and her name fits her so well.
    Enjoy the Falls....you both worked so hard to get there.
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Here's to you Barbara.. drinking24

Great video D. :mrgreen:

5. D and Noisy

How do I start.... to give tribute to a person like you?
    You are the kind of person I want to shout out "Stop and look everybody, there is an angel among us."
    I think you could fill a book (a heart wrenching one) with stories of the animals you have helped through life.

You are special Barbara, no doubt about it. Thank you for making my life better.

Tuffy -- what a cat you are!

[​IMG]

I wish you a very happy day today.

6. D and Noisy

7. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Miss Tuffy!​

Job Well Done - Now come and party with us at the Falls! Oh and you're welcome to use my pool anytime! And no you won't have to wear a uniform....errrr outfit either!

Signed, Maui the Magnificient

[​IMG]

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Barbara and Tuffy! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

9. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

OH wow, I've got silly tears in my eyes, beautiful story and video, loved it!

Barbara, I wish you and Tuffy the very best!

So very happy and proud of you for the love and care you brought into Tuffy's life.

Congratulations on this very special day!!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Barbara, congratulations doesn't seem enough for such a wonderful person on such a memorable day as this!
    I am so happy for Tuffy and you on this amazing accomplishment after more than two years of insulin.

And I'm sure all your family with 4-legged and 2-legged are celebrating with you today!

D, I think that is the best video I've seen since I've been here.... sniff, sniff.. happy tears! It is almost as beautiful as Barbara.

11. kryskat

kryskat Well-Known Member

Congratulations Barbara and Tuffy!!!

I loved the video - I'm in tears, but tears of joy for you both! You have a beautiful family...

That picture of Tuffy the kitten when she came home... too, too adorable!!!

You're an amazing person, Barbara!!!

Enjoy the Falls!!!

:RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT

12. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

OK that made me cry :mrgreen: Awesome video D! The story is pretty awesome too =)

:RAHCAT Congrats Tuffy! You did it! :RAHCAT

party_cat Welcome to the Falls! You can come hang out at my place if you want, I have a great chair on my balcony to watch the antics down at the pool. I'll get the Maxes over here and we'll show you all the best spots. party_cat

~Tugger

13. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO THE FALLS TUFFY!!

14. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulatons!! enjoy life at the falls!!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    BARBARA & TUFFY!!!

[​IMG]

Today is a very special day. Tuffy has certainly been a toughie. And you persevered. And not just for this member of your household. You have opened your heart to your 4-legged kids and are just as kind and generous to the people you consider friends. I hope you will continue to visit us in Lantus Land and tell us stories of Tuffy's adventures at the Falls.

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

party_cat CONGRATULATIONS TUFFY!!! party_cat

drinking24 Here's to YOU Barb...for all your tireless effort in bringing Tuffy to this wonderful day!!
    You are an Angel indeed
    o:) The video with your family just shows how much love you have in your heart! It was so beautiful to see the pictures....you have shown so much love....hugs to you! :YMHUG:

Let's get this party started!! (BTW, I had to giggle when I saw your Day 14 condo this morning....LOLOLOL...didn't anyone tell you that you were having a party today? :eek: Trial is over...time to celebrate!!!)

17. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

TUFFY YOU DID IT!!! BARBARA YOU DID A GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS WITH ALL YOUR ANIMALS-
    THIS JUST SHOWS THAT MIRACLES DO HAPPEN HERE IN LANTUS LAND!!
    OUR FAMILY IS SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!---NO MORE POKES TUFFY!!
    BEAUTIFUL PICTURES ....WITH LOVE & HUGS FROM US party_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat party_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat drinking24

18. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Tuffy, Barbara - Lucky you guys and what a wonderful story to go with! We are so happy for you, enjoy the falls & say hi to all your other buddies on the ranch!

So let's party now!! dancing_cat party_cat

Susan & Lanky

19. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

WOOOO HOOOOOO!

All those days of shots and pokes GONE!

Welcome to the Falls, Tuffy. Basil says come by later and have a little of the old nip with him.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

20. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

YAY TUFFY !
    You made it! Can you believe it, yet?
    OMG! Let's Partay

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tuffy and Barbara, Enjoy living at The Falls! You've certainly earned it. [​IMG]

Now, don't be a stranger...please come back to visit us, when you can.

WOO HOO !!!!!
    [​IMG]

(((hugs)))
    J.D. & Dyana

21. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

TUFFY AND BARBARA, CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS IS A WONDERFUL DAY!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT drinking24 drinking24

What a moving story of Tuffy's rescue! And what a great household you have! We wish you a wonderful life at the falls, Tuffy.

Ella & Stu

p.s. Great video, D.!

p.p.s. Chef Stu and his crew will be over later to cook for your party. Here's the menu he proposes:

appetizers: Barbecued Turkey pick-ups; Shrimp & Scallop salad on field greens
    entrées: Salmon Fillets Pacifica; Baked Rabbit
    dessert: Chef Stu's famous Catmint Parfait with fresh catmint from the chef's kitchen garden

22. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Well this video just brought tears to my eyes..okay they were rolling down my face!
    What a wonderful day for Tuffy and what a wonderful mama you are, Barb!

Enjoy the celebration and have a great life at the falls!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Love,
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson

23. D and Noisy

Where do you guys get all those cheerleading kitties? I love em.

24. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Wow what a wonderful story. Welcome to the falls Barbara and Tuffy!

25. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

Barb you know we love you, today is a most auspicious day and the beautiful video that D made had tears pouring down my face, happy tears for you and your precious Tuffy.
    You are both very very special and dear to us and today is the culmination of all you have worked and worried so much and so long for.
    Bless your hearts, enjoy your success and thank you for letting us share your journey.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

26. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Barbara, I am so, so happy for you and Tuffy! This will give hope to all of the kitties that pass the 1 year mark (and even the 2 year mark!).

27. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Congratulations to SuperMamaBean and Tuffy!
    You Rock! Let the Party begin!
    [​IMG]
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat​

28. heidi and doodles

heidi and doodles Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Congratulations Tuffy :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Great job and what an awesome woman you are!!!!! Thank you for all that you do.​

29. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

:thumbup :thumbup :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Congratulations, Barb and Tuffy!! What a special Bean for a special bunch of furries!! Enjoy life at the falls, we know you will love it!

great video, D!

30. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Well, where do I start. Today is a very emotional day for us. Tuffy seems to realize she has accomplished something special. She is FULL OF HERSELF today. I never thought or expected OTJ, I wanted a safe, healthy diabetic kitty. Now, I know never to give up hope. She has been diabetic for 27 months. Thank you is insufficient. Words cannot express the gratitude Tuffy and I have for all the wonderful beans here. A special thank you to those that stay up with us and coach us through difficult numbers and trying times. They offer suggestions regarding dosing and, yes it is scary sometimes but it works. I remember Max, Baby, just 2 of the many we have watched the drama unfold with. The caring beans like Linda and Bear Man (just one example) of the extent this wonderful community goes to to protect our special fur babies. I also remember all the tears when we have one cross the bridge but I console myself with the fact that they were so much better because of this place and the people here. You can't ask for more than that.

I remember:

When I left to drive cross-country at 63 with a 47' rig and 11 cats and everyone said the dog will do okay but you need to get rid of the cats. Well, they were wrong, no sickness, no accident (LB that is) they were great and enjoyed the ride. I even had Missy the diabetic and Lance (sinusitis) in the cab with Heidi and I. I had to stop every few hours to walk the dog and make sure the ice was holding the insulin.The rest were in the Jeep on a flatbed with PetVents in all the windows. We toured the North Rim of the Canyon and a few other places and had a great time. I slept in the cab so as not to leave the babies unattended. I was terrified pullling the mountain passes in Montana, Idaho and WA. and Lance and Missy got loose while I was navigating Snoqualmie Pass. Luckily they hid under Heidi's belly. It took 4 1/2 days and I cherish every moment. And, on the trip from WA to FL, my girlfriend came with me so I was not alone and we had 13 cats and Heidi. We even stayed in a motel 2 nights and took all the animals in and never had a problem catching them. One spent the night in the bathroom sink drinking out of the dripping faucet (That was her version of a water fountain even at home),

I remember when a family came to adopt 2 kittens. They were referred by my vet and he warned them I was very protective and would do follow-ups. Well, they asked how many I was keeping and with 48 rescues, I said I needed to find homes for all of them. They took all 4 because they did not want to break up a family. A week later I visited a beautiful home in NJ and wnen I entered I noticed a net suspended over the entry area about 10' off the floor. They were afraid the kittens would fall on the marble floor because they walked up the outside of the staircase so they put up a circus net to catch them. I don't believe any of them every fell.

It has been an amazing life for me. Full of many beautiful things and moments. I am grateful for the opportunity I have had to help many and I grieve for the ones I could not help.

Again Thank you all. WE LOVE YOU.

We could never forget FDMB.

31. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

This is truly one of the most AWESOME days in LL EVER!!! Congratulations Tuffy and Barbara - I hope you savor and enjoy EVERY moment of this very special day - YOU HAVE BOTH EARNED IT!!! I never thought this day would come, Tuffy being Tuffy and all. She still reigns as the Queen of Bounce! But no more bouncing now!! I'm so glad that you were a part of LL and that you're now a part of our lives forever! Brownie is on his way to the party now with a platter of his famous malted mice balls (kind of like Whoppers, but with mice instead of chocolate!). He got his summer shave just yesterday, so he's nekked and ready to party!! Congratulations to you both - we are SOOOOOO HAPPY today!!! Whoo-hooo!!!!

32. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Congratulations Barbara and Tuffy! You did it! I am so proud and Happy for you. Enjoy your life at the Falls. It truly is a marvelous place and it just became more marvelous because you are there now.

33. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

congrats on all your hard work paying off.
    YAY TUFFY!

34. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

This is a momentous day in LL.

The time: 27 months.
    The dose: Tuffy arrived here on 7 units BID
    The cat: Queen of Bounce hardly even begins to describe it. ;-)
    The bean: What can I say that others haven't already said?

Barbara, many times I've told others that you are one of the people I admire most in LL. You (and a couple of others) just keep plugging away and doing the right thing for your cat, without complaining, even if the cat doesn't seem to have a chance at going OTJ. You were never focused on OTJ, just on Tuffy. At the same time, you have always been supportive of others. I couldn't be happier that you are getting the reward that you never asked for. I'm in tears right now.

Lucy is waiting anxiously for her new neighbor at the Falls!

[​IMG]

Congratulations and Welcome to the Falls!

35. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Aww, now I'm tearing up again... sniff, sniff. What a lovely post from Barbara!

36. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

What Libby said!!

I also am in tears right now. You were so kind to Kitty and me on our journey -- even when you had so much to cope with on your end. You just have loved the animals, all of them, all the time.

Barbara, YOU are the guardian angel. I am so happy for you, and Miss Tuffy, The Great and Powerful Queen of "I will do what I want, thank you."

:YMHUG: o:) dancing_cat o:) flip_cat :YMHUG:

CONGRATULATIONS!
    Enjoy a little relaxation at the Falls!​

37. Sharyn & Fiona

Sharyn & Fiona Member

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Barb, you know how I feel about you, your friendship and the diva - Miss T. I'm so very thrilled for you and Tuffy! Although I know OTJ wasn't on the top of your list, it's still a nice thing to have. So how many tests per day do you think you can get down to? ;-) You're a great kitty/horsey mommy and a wonderful friend!
    Happy! Happy! Happy! OTJ day!​

Tuffy - Send Fiona a postcard from the Falls!
    oxoxo
    [​IMG]
    Fantastic party D! Great Job!

38. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA & TUFFY!!! party_cat drinking24 party_cat

Your amazing story brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you.

39. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Wow, Barbara, I just think your are one of the most amazing, kind hearted individuals I've ever known. It's so uplifting to read about how many animals you have helped. You really are an angel. Congrats on Tuffy going OTJ! I know she's going to love life at the falls! :mrgreen:

40. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

Congratulations, Barbara and Tuffy! I hadn't realized you guys were so close to this momentous event after 27 long months!! SOOOO excited for you!

Barbara, I agree with what Lucy wrote...you are such an amazing bean to your babies...just caring and loving and never once reaching or wishing for more than their happiness...yet, here you are at this milestone with Tuffy. You surely do deserve this.

I am amazed at how generous your heart is...to Tuffy, to your other four leggers, to all who come into your life, you just give so much. Thank you for all that you do. You are amazing.

41. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Barbara,
    I am so happy for you and Tuffy. There couldn't be anything more joyful than celebrating an OTJ party for an Old Timer on Old Timer Caturday. Every now and then, with consistent and loving support from the bean, one of these kitties breaks all the odds and accomplishes something magical. Good for you two. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving duo!

[​IMG]

42. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Tuffy & Barbara

Very impressive...you'r vigilence definitely paid off!
    Welcome to the Falls!
    party_cat party_cat flip_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat

Debie & Jezebel

43. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Barb & Tuffy

Welcome to the Falls.
    What a journey you have been on. Tears are in my eyes too.
    Beautiful video. I had no idea.

44. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

HAPPY HAPPY OTJ DAY!!!!!

OMG we are sooooo happy for you! After reading about your experiences and Tuffy's fam, it just makes it all the more special. Being a 26 monthers, Punk and I, you and Tuffy give us hope.
    party_cat party_cat ENJOY THE FALLS! party_cat party_cat

45. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Oh Boy what joy I have to see that Tuffy make OTJ today. Congratulations on doing a great job. It was great to see your family and all the animals you have :smile: Thank you for being there for us, too. Tell Tuffy to save a spot for Skippy, too. CONGRATS CONGRATS to you!!

46. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA AND TUFFY!
    ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!

barbara, look where tuffy is thanks to your dedication and perseverance! this is indeed a wonderful day in LL!
    you're a special person to do all that you do... sharing your love with all the animals you've rescued.
    i'm honored to know you.

enjoy life at the falls! you've earned it... tuffy hasn't always made this easy for you! :D

47. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I want to echo what many others have already said: bless you for your generosity with these kitties.
    Just when you think Geez, people on this planet really suck! - then you read about wonderful people like you.

Captain Donovan salutes you and Tuffy! :cool:

48. Joan and Madison

Joan and Madison Member

Congratulations Barbara and Tuffy!! :D

Awesome job as always, D!

49. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

Congratulations Barbara and Tuffy!!!

:RAHCAT
    What a beautiful video!!! party_cat flip_cat

Tuffy has a big family…

50. myla

myla Member

Barb and Tuffy!
    What a journey you have been on, and shared with so many special beans and animals. I hope you continue to stop by and visit us. Purrcie and I just got here and are so thrilled to be part of such a special family. The love and caring here is because of special people like you. Enjoy the falls, you have so earned it.

51. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

Congrats Barb and Tuffy! Enjoy!

52. Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA)

Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA) Member

Barbara, I just don't know what to say. I decided to come here tonight (don't ask me why cause I still can't come here without crying, still not ready to continue yet but I never forget the people here...) and I found that Tuffy went OTJ! I'm sorry I wasn't here anymore to support you and to do the count down with you... Really sorry. But I'm so happy to see this!!!! Tuffy and Pelusa would get along well, I'm sure! Two wonderful drama queens who stayed more than two years on insulin before deciding they had enough of these shots!!!

Take care of yourself and of all your babies!

Nathalie and Pelusa

P.S.: Pelusa is rushing now to do the most wonderful condo in Iguazu for Tuffy. Should be ready tomorrow when her plane lands! :D

53. Weather Girl

Weather Girl Member

Congrats!!!!!!! Happy shared OTJ day! Absolutely fantastic work :)

54. missyandlittlegray

missyandlittlegray Member

Congratulations, Barbara. I'm so happy for you and Tuffy. What a wonderful accomplishment for the two of you.

55. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Congratulations! The Fluffy Tuffy has done it (with your help, of course)! I can remember a time when you were very discouraged, SOOOO glad you two were able to smooth out the bounces and get where you are today.

56. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

party_cat CONGRATS BARB and TUFFY! party_cat​

What a lovely story and video! You have quite the crew. So lucky are they all to have you!

All my best to you, Tuffy, and the family! :YMHUG:

57. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!! Welcome to the Falls!!!!!! It is such a great place to be! Wow what a crew you have! Great Job!!!!!!

58. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

(((((Barb))))) & (((((Tuffy))))

Watching you with Tuffy from the get go and your perseverance and determination was awe inspiring.. This is too cool to see this thread!

Thank you Barb for all you do and your support for all of us who keep plugging along to keep our kitties healthy and whole :mrgreen:

Tuffy (and all your other furries... wow..) are sooo very lucky!

As always.. Pepper is fashionably late..

[​IMG]

59. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

oh barbara, i am so sorry i am late but a little angel told me about this very very special wonderful thing that has happened and i just had to stop by to tell you how very happy i am for you guys.
    once again the proof is in just plugging along. i too remember when tuffy was the QUEEN OF DA BOUNCE (newbies really take a good look at her SS) and you would sigh and kick yourself for naming her tuffy instead of easffy and mutter 'this cat is trying to drive me to nut house' and then do it all over again the next day. and the next day. and the next. and then one day an amazing thing happened~ the forever promised 'one day she will stop bouncing' actually happened! she went green and did not feel the need to present you with stinkus pinkus afterward. then it was only a matter of time until this day. if i had the power to wish anyone OTJ it would have been tuffy. talk about deserving it...you certainly do. no more racing in from barn to see what her number is. no more bad words when meter beeps a number at you. no more staying up late to monitor her surfing. just easy breezy life at the falls, a condo overlooking the water, lounging by the pool, pajama parties every night (aka sleeping when you want to, not when meter says it is okay to, lol). :mrgreen:
    congratulations times 909854673463!
    you did it barbara. something to add to your long list of things you can be forever proud of yourself for.
    ya done good.:cool:
    ~jojo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.