OTJ PARTY FOR VYKTOR TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!

209 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja* :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac* :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky* :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D Binks :D Choco :D Daniel :D Noxin :D Tasha :D Kushi :D Java :D Yemala :D Billy :D D'Artagnan :D Cedric :D Titus :D Checkers :D Garfunkel :D Curry :D Angel :D Simon :D Cow :D Junior :D CheekyFace :D Gobnait :D Mr. Howell :D S'mores :D Jynx :D Star :D Cinco :D Ahmin :D Lug :D Max :D Apollo :D Mr. Tinkles :D Smokey :D Milo :D Shanga :D Atticus :D Sam Siam :D Mikey :D Elie :D Tiki :D Kitty :D VYKTOR :D

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    Reason for edit: fixed video link
    Willow likes this.
  2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Serryn and Vyktor and Welcome to the Falls!!!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: dancing_cat dancing_cat drinking24 drinking24

What a great video, CD!

Willow likes this.
  3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Congratulations Vyktory and Serryn!!!!

(That "Vyktory" was a typo, but it seems appropriate today, so I'm leavin' it! :mrgreen: !)

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Vyktor and Serryn!
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy Living at The Falls
    :mrgreen:

Loved the video Carolyn :D
    J.D. enjoyed being part of it.​

Serryn, I hope you'll still come around to visit us, once in a while.

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

What a video - the best one ever for sure - and I'm not biased at all, not in the slightest ;-) I'm going to be watching this all night (can someone tell me how to save it???) Vyktor is currently snoozing under the sheet on the bed (he assumed that position while I was trying to make it of course!) I can't wait until he gets up to show him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am having an attempted apple crumble cocktail to celebrate. It doesn't taste anything like the one from the pub the other day but it's good anyway :D I didn't have sugar syrup so I used karo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers everyone

p.s. you won't get rid of me this easily...

Attached Files:

Jamye and Fred likes this.
  6. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Congratulations Vyktor and Serryn!!!

Let's get this party started!

[youtube]J6H6CcGiuFo[/youtube]

7. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Serryn & Victor!! You've both worked so hard for this and YOU DID IT!!!

8. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Serryn, you better not be a stranger! You have been such a support to everyone here and we all are so happy that Vyktor has made it to the Falls!

9. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Vyktor and Serryn!

What a wild trip it's been! Serryn, you are simply awesome and an inspiration to all of us.

10. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS TO VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT This is truly awesome news!!!

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS VYKTOR!!!

Welcome to the Falls!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Congrats Serryn and Vyktor on a job well done. What a very special day! Enjoy it to the fullest. It is always such a wonderful thing to see one of our kitties make it to the Falls.

CD - fantastic video, as always.

Vyktor, as head chef in LL it is my honor to cook for your party today. Congrats on making it to the Falls. Now you make sure that you come and visit us once in a while, and don't forget to writ! We are all so excited to be coming to Australia. Thanks dude for sending the flying kangaroos for our transport. :cool: I hope you like your party fuds! ~ Chef Mannie
    Vyktor's OTJ Party Menu
    Beverages: Quandong Infused Niptinis, Bush Tucker Micro-brews, Niptecates with Fresh Raspberries, Flat White Espresso, De koalas special gum leaf likor
    Gracie’s Beverage Special; Aussie Mozztinis
    Appetizers: Grilled Yellow Tail Kingfish Canapés, Kangaroo Kabobs with Apple and Plum and Wattleseed, Mini Grilled Salmon Wraps with Dill Sauce
    Entrées: Confit of Tasmanian Ocean Trout, Rusty’s Grilled Butterfly Fan Lobster, Grilled Bratwurst Sausages with Fried Onions, Meat Pies, Australian Fish and Chips
    Entrée Special: BigMac’s BurgerFest Extravaganza
    Salads: Australian Field Greens with Catnip Sprinkles, , Butthead’s Ice Chilled Grass Greens with Freeze Dried Butter and Cream Cheese Morsels
    Desserts: Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits, Pavlova Garnished with Strawberries, Bananas, Kiwifruit and Cream, Apple Crisp with Ice Cream, Passion Fruit
    Tess’s Dessert Special: Sticky Date Pudding​
    OK kitchen krew, and any kitty that wants to be ion the kitchen krerw, grab you stuff and we are off - off to Australia. There is much to do! ~~ Chef Mannie

12. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO, VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!!!

:thumbup :YMPEACE: :thumbup :YMPEACE:
    party_cat drinking24 party_cat drinking24

13. Jacspets

Jacspets Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCATCONGRATS SERRYN AND VYKTOR :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Your journey was awesome to watch. Enjoy the falls!

14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    VYKTOR & SERRYN!!!

[​IMG]

15. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO THE FALLS!!!!!!!!!

With all your hard work and dedication you can now sit back and enjoy the falls .. I hope you come back and visit us, all your advice is appreciated so much in the condo's .. ENJOY!!!!

16. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Welcome to the Falls!
    Debie & Jezebel
    [​IMG]

17. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

IT'S PARTY TIME!
    CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH

[​IMG]

18. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

CONGRATS VYKTOR & SERRYN ON YOUR OTJ!!!! YOU WORKED SO HARD, STAYED UP MANY NIGHTS, AND NOW VYKTOR IS FINALLY AT THE FALLS--WILL MISS YOU HERE LIKE CRAZY-YOU BETTER VISIT!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!
    party_cat :RAHCAT party_cat drinking09 party_cat drinking09 party_cat drinking09 drinking24

ENJOY A LONG LONG AND HAPPY LIFE AT THE FALLS--HUGS & LOVE FROM US!!! GOOD JOB!

19. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Good on ya, mate!!!

Great video, CD!
    Liz, Anne, Zener and Tillie

20. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

You've made it! Congratulations! Both of you will be missed very much. Do visit often.
    How can we do without you? Special dedication to you Serryn!

21. Cini Mini's Mom

Cini Mini's Mom Well-Known Member

WWOOOOOOTT!!!!​

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat​

Great job !

22. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

HIP HIP HOORAY! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT otj_icon

ENJOY THE FALLS, VYKTOR & SERRYN!!

It looks like it will be some party tonight. You two are very special and we are so happy for you. All your hard work has been rewarded. Don't forget to write! And please visit LL often.

Ella & Rusty

Hey Vyktor! Chef Mannie and the Kitchen Krew are coming early to get the cookin' started. I'm ready to grill some special fuds. The Kitty Chorus is going to warm up on the trip. Moonie is so excited she almost forgot her baton! We are in PARTY MOOD! See ya soon,
    Your pal,
    Rusty

p.s. to CD: Thanks for this super video!

23. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Congratulations! Serryn and Vyktor!!!! [​IMG]

Have a Great life at the Falls!

[​IMG]

CD - thanks for another great video. What would we do without you?

24. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS VYKTOR & SERRYN!!
    ENJOY THE FALLS!!!!

25. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS and WOOT!​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

by the way, at our house we wuz just admiring how wonderful, long and perfect vyktor's whiskers are. very, very nice! ;-) :D

you better not disappear - after learning so much about how this all works, you're invaluable in helping others. so stick around! not to mention that we just plain like you. :YMHUG:

26. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

most excellent part! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WAY TO GO.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

27. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT
    Congratulations Serryn and Vyktor!!!!!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

No kidding Vyktor has nice long whiskers, that was the first thing i noticed too! :D

28. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

PARTY TIME!
    WELCOME TO THE FALLS, VYKTOR AND SERRYN!

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Atticus saved you a spot and is rolling out the red carpet for Vyktor. We are so happy for you guys! From one single gal to another, I know how much you went through- you did it!

Carolyn, the video was awesome! I was grinning from ear to ear. I loved the circus shot the best. And it was wonderful to see the newest pic of the OTJ kitties and see my boy up there! ;)

Vyktor is one magnificent-looking fellow. His eyebrow whiskers are impressive!

Mannie, Atticus is on his way and excited to roll up his sleeves and get to work on those down-under delicacies!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat
    PARTY IN AUSTRALIA! W00T!

Attached Files:

29. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO, VYKTOR!!

Mikey is doing the happy dance for you: dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :dizcat

30. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Congratulations Vyktor, you are an inspiration for Mooch. He sends smooches your way! :D

31. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Monica, I cracked up at your "Party Hard" photo... posted upside down for the "land down under!" ohmygod_smile :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

32. Noreen&DC&Frisky

Noreen&DC&Frisky Well-Known Member

Congratulations Vyktor & Serryn. Way to Go.

33. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Congratulation Vyktor Keep up the good work

Pattie

34. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Congratulations Serryn and Vyktor!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Mookie and I are very very happy for you.
    We will miss you - your big heart, friendship, humor, and green food,
    but we know life at the falls is great and you'll be happy there.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:​

35. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Vyktor and Serryn!!!!!

36. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's so great! Congratulations Vyktor and Serryn!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    :thumbup :thumbup
    flip_cat​

37. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

ConCATulations Serryn and Vyktor!!​

Vyktor is such a handsome guy with a fabulous tail and markings. He reminds me of my Buster so the great video brought both tears of joy and memory to me. You are a great inspiration Serryn and I'll be remembering you as we try to follow your footsteps. Great video CD.

We'll be breaking out the BBQ tonight! And thinking of you at the falls Vyktor.

Attached Files:

38. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Woohoo! You made it! Congratulations Vyktor & Serryn! Enjoy your life at the falls!!

39. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

had to watch the video again - CD, that was so cute! i think my favorite shot was vyktor in the chicken coop, but i also loved his campaign photo! hahaha talk about empty campaign promises! :lol: ok, the dancing chicken feet were pretty funny too.

thank you for continuing to do these - they are truly a gift for all of us! :YMHUG:

40. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Member

CONGRATULATIONS SERRYN AND VYKTOR!!!
    Welcome to the Falls! So glad to have Vyktor follow Kitty, it's a great place to be :)

Thanks Serryn for your support and help when Kitty wanted to rush to the Falls. We had one low number incident and you stood by us, even though you had had very little sleep when Vyktor's readings were keeping you alert. I am SO happy that your hard work and care has paid off and that Vyktor can now party with the rest of OTJ kitties at the Falls! Cheers!!

Mia, Kitty and Joey

41. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!! OTJOTJOTJOTJOTJOTJ!!!!!​

May you have a long, healthy, happy life at the FALLS!!!!
    [​IMG]

Great video (as usual) and what an amazing tail Vyktor has!!!

42. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

Enjoy life at the FALLS you TWO!!!! :dizcat

43. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELCOME TO THE FALLS, SERRYN AND VYKTOR- AND MEG!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL VIDEO, CAROLYN!!

Many have mentioned Vyktor's gorgeous whiskers...BUT I CAN'T GET OVER THAT MAGNIFICENT TAIL!!!!!!!

And knowing how many grueling nights were involved in this journey...we offer you this as a celebration song :D :D :D

With much love and huge grins,

Celi, Binks, Smudgie, and Anniekins

(I guess you have to click on "watch on youtube")

[youtube]5UWX3__m_44[/youtube]

44. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS SERRYN & VYKTOR!
    WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!
    ENJOY LIFE @ THE FALLS!

45. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Congratulations Serryn & Vyktor!
    Enjoy the Falls, You Earned It!
    We'll Miss You!

Melanie & Racci

46. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

Hope I'm not to late to the party!

CONGRATULATIOINS SERRYN AND VYKTOR
    WE WILL MISS YOU HERE, SO I HOPE YOU WILL STILL VISIT US

drinking24 drinking24 party_cat party_cat party_cat

Love the video CD

47. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Glad to see we made it in time to catch the end of the party! Congrats!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

48. Kiwi F

Kiwi F Member

:D :D :D Congrats, Vyktor and Serryn!!! :D :D :D

49. Vyktors Mum

I must've watched the vid 20 times already and not getting bored of it yet - somehow I don't think I ever will :D It was really weird not turning on the computer before work this morning to post his number :?

Vyktors whiskas, eyebrows and his magnificent tail have always been my favourite parts of him (as well as his cute little toes). He lost his eyebrows when the FD set in but they are back!! His tail hasn't quite recovered from whatever they did to it when he had his vet haircut. It came home all thin and normal cat like - mumbean was not impressed!

Here is Vyktor this morning (well not really this morning but it makes a better story that way ;-) ) notice the pukus in front of his head. He says he is ready to go again though (he really is just like his mother :lol: )

I is ready to partee sum more, I tink ders still some gum leaf likor left - who's in???

Attached Files:

50. Jennifer & Saima (GA)

Jennifer & Saima (GA) Member

YAY Congratulations Vyktor!! This is awesome! party_cat party_cat

51. Sasha&Tara

Sasha&Tara Member

YES!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!
    HUGE HUGS!!!!

Tara & Sasha
    dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

52. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Vyktor & Serryn

Welcome to the falls!!! Fantastic job.

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

53. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Serryn, with the busy and oh-so-glamourous life I lead, I MISSED YOUR PARTY! OMG! I am totally humiliated. I just wanted to say that Simon and I are having a glass of vino for you right now! Vyktor, we are so excited that you are OTJ and are wishing you many happy years at the falls. Be nice to the chickens (and bunny. . .and anything else? at Serryn's house?) Do you really keep chickens Serryn? I have been wanting some backyard chickens but I worry more about the Labrador than the kitties. Bird dog and all :) Have a nice Monday. . .or I guess you're already in Tuesday. Happy Tuesday!

54. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS VYKTOR AND SERRYN!!!!

55. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Whooo Hoooo Congratulations to you Vyktor :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup dancing_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat

56. miso00

miso00 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I missed the party but I am so excited for VYKTOR! Yippeeeee!

57. Becky & Morlei

Becky & Morlei Member

Yay! Congrats! Sorry we missed the party but it looks like everyone had a lot of fun!!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

58. Anyname

Anyname Member

Better late than never, I hope. I love the video. He's such a handsome boy. Truly well done to you both: I'm raising my glass and toasting you both: Serryn and Vyktor.... to a long and happy partnership.... gulp, sip, gulp, sip...........

here here!!!!! xxxx marilyn

59. Ry & Scooter

Ry & Scooter Member

Congratulations! Sorry I'm late :D

60. Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA)

Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh boy!!!! So sorry we missed Vyktor's party. But Sid and I are celebrating for both of you!!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Yay for you and Vyktor!!

61. akbahsMum

akbahsMum Member

Fantastic to hear that Vyktor is OTJ!!!!!

62. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Wonderful!

63. Vyktors Mum

How cool that Vyktor's OTJ party has popped up again, just in time to keep me inspired after Purrdy's first foray to the pink floor!

64. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Yo Vyktor, Cuz Michael here:cat:
    Concatulations! Cuz Vyktor and Auntie Serryn . This is great news! Good job!:woot::woot:

65. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Congrats on going OTJ.

66. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

What a nice trip down memory lane--WTG Vyktor!! (you're such a handsome guy!!) :D:D

PURRDY--what are you doing? :bighug:

67. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't know how on earth i missed this first time around, somewhat belated congratulations Serryn for getting Vyktor :otj:, hope you have many happy years at the falls. Glad to see you are still visiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.