Hi everyone, Our cat Ron, thanks to this board, went into remission one year ago. We noticed recently that he had been eating dry food we had left for our kittens (and didn't think he knew how to get to). We tested him in the middle of the day today and he was 179. Two days ago, also randomly, he was 145. We took the dry food away but we're wondering what to do now. Do we hold off on shooting until he hasn't eaten dry food in a week? Do we do a curve test starting tomorrow morning? Thanks so much for your help!