Pet sitter needed Baltimore County area Familiar with U 40 shot.

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Merrie, Mar 2, 2020.

  1. Merrie

    Merrie Member

    Aug 9, 2019
    I must find a reliable experienced pet sitter familiar with U 40 insulin shots. Must know eye drops and inhaler as well.
    Contact me ASAP. Thanks
    Merrie and Mel
    Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Deb & Wink

    Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

    Jan 31, 2013
    You might be better off checking with the local vet clinics and see if one of the vet techs does this type of care. Don't ask the vet, ask the front office staff.

    Check your town hall, bulletin boards at the grocery store, social media sites like NextDoor.
    Ask your neighbors if they know anyone that pet sits.
    Or if they have pets, perhaps trade pet sitting duties with them.

    There is boarding your pet at your local vet if you can't find someone to come to your home.

    You might check with the animal shelters in the area, see if any of the volunteers do pet sitting.
    B.A.R.C.S., Maryland SPCA, etc.
  3. Deb & Wink

    Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

    Jan 31, 2013
    Looks like Mel could use a tiny bit more insulin. Maybe 0.75U for now? What do you think?

    Have you ever considered using U100 syringes with the U40 insulin? It can be done, we have a conversion chart if you are interested.

    p.s. How soon do you need a new pet sitter?

Share This Page