Pictures of the furkids

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwwww, look at the cutiepies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I did a total double-take on that pic of Cricket. His face looks a lot like Bix, but his expression is just like my civie Pippa - it's like Pippa looking out of Bix's face. Very weird! If Buzz & Cricket are biological siblings, that probably explains it, as we already know Buzz and Pippa are "separated at birth" candidates. Guess they are all distant cousins really - cats do seem to get around! ;-)

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yeah, your avatar photo of Bix sometimes catches the corner of my eye and I think, Wait! Cricket?!

And you're right, Cricket and Buzz are littermates, so it explains why his expression reminds you of Pippa. Cricket and Buzz don't look alike to me but they do have quite similar eyes (same color and general shape).

Cousins for sure, and Blackie could definitely be related too. Sing it now: "We are family! I got all my sisters with me!"

4. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

What a cute family!

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pics, Sarah. I don't think I realized how much Cricket looks like Blackie. They are all adorable!

6. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

TOO CUTE!!
    My drooler is also a yellow lab--luv 'em! And she's afraid of my civie tortie (who weighs all of 9lbs, the drooler is 88lbs!) Cracks me up!
    You have an adorable fur family!!

7. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Sarah-

Very cute fur-kids! Your dog looks very sensitive and sweet. I've always wanted a dog with cats in my house and of course, they'd all be best friends who cuddle and groom each other. :lol: I've never been able to have a dog, but someday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.