Pinot Weekly Test Update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Robert Vittetoe, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Vittetoe

Robert Vittetoe Member

Just wanted to provide a quick update on our weekly test numbers. Most of these were taken after eating. I just decided to test when I had the opportunity. As you know we did the 14 days of twice a day testing followed by 4 weeks of once a week and today started monthly testing. His weekly numbers with the AT2 were 114, 115, 91 & 132. His first monthly test this morning was 102. Based on all the great advice here I will continue to monitor him closely. The biggest change I have seen is with his litter box. It went back to normal very quickly after his few days of insulin and diet change. I will continue to monitor this site and share our story with new folks. The folks here that monitor this site on a daily basis and provide advice are a true blessing. I hope you know what a difference you are making for many of us and our furry family. You are appreciated more than you will ever know.

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

That's so awesome Robert, and yes I absolutely agree with you about everyone on this forum, I don't know what I would do without them. Pinot is such a cutie

Amina&M'row and Robert Vittetoe like this.
  3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

So very happy to hear from you and to know Pinot continues to do well! Please do keep us posted about your handsome little fella. :joyful:

Robert Vittetoe likes this.
  4. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

always love to hear good news --- :D

Amina&M'row and Robert Vittetoe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.