Please Check Your Spreadsheet Link in FDMB :)

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Marje and Gracie, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m seeing some issues with some of the SS’s when clicking on the SS link from within FDMB. For example:

--numbers are not correctly color coded if the test is taken at .25, .5, or .75 of the hour; this is not the fault of the member color coding it incorrectly as the colors being filled in are not our usual colors and it’s always the same odd color regardless of the member
    --zeroes are on the US SSs if the member is using the World/US SS
    --odd columns and other formatting issues are on the US SS if the member is using the World/US SS.

These SSs all look perfect from within google drive or google sheets whether I’m looking at them from my Mac or on my iPad.

I’m trying to figure out why they only have the discrepancies when looking at the SS from within FDMB by clicking on the SS link.

If your SS looks odd when you look at it via the SS link in your signature block, please send me a PM and in it, please let me know if you are entering data using a PC, a Mac, or a tablet/phone. If you are using a tablet or phone, please let me know what kind of device you have (e.g. iPhone or Droid) and what application you are using.

I believe there is a commonality here as most of the SSs with issues are World/US SSs and I can tell numbers are being entered from a device rather than a PC or Mac.

Thank you for your help! By helping me figure this out, it helps all of us giving advice as we are seeing the SS correctly.

Please keep this post bumped for several days. :):):bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018