Please help my Charlie!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Nina.Felz, Dec 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m wondering and hoping all is ok.

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

4. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys! Sorry, I keep telling myself I’m gonna post to update here (and also respond to the comments on my post in the community forum) but life with a baby is busy!So I haven’t heard from Nina, but her sister in law who I’m best friends with said that Charlie is doing MUCH better. It sounds like Nina is testing him multiple times a day and communicating with their vet. It seems her vet is an old friend (who she didn’t realize was a vet until she asked for help on fb) and is supportive of home testing. I was told that he did indeed have issues with his sugar going too low, but now he is doing much better on pro zinc and he is already gaining weight back and acting more like himself! I know Nina is very busy with her family as well, so I understand if she doesn’t want to or feel the need to come here for advice right now, but at least she knows that there is help always available here should she run into any issues! I know she will reach out if she needs anything m. Thank you all SO MUCH for your help, and I am sorry if we left you all hanging. Luckily in this case no news meant good news... wishing everyone a happy new year! I do intend to post again one of these days

5. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

It is so good to hear good news of Charlie. Thanks for posting Ana.

Ana & Frosty (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.