? PMPS 395, +6 112 and AMPS 494!?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Viktoria, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viktoria

Viktoria Member

What in the world is my Siamese doing!? I’m worried that he’ll end up getting too low while still hitting the awful reds and pinks. Am I missing something?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

He's just bouncing, not used to low blues yet. Give him time, it's still early days since his diagnosis.

Viktoria likes this.
  3. Viktoria

Viktoria Member

Fair enough. Thank you :)

Question (not sure if I should start a different thread?) is it normal that Ninja acts really sleepy after he gets his insulin? And his body temperature seems to go up when his numbers are higher.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Stick to one thread per day. If you have a new question, just change the subject line.

If cats are in higher numbers, such as preshot or during a bounce, they can be more lethargic. Also, when they first see lower numbers than they are used to, they could feel off then too. Initially pink was Neko's happy zone when she played. Thankfully that changed to low blues and greens over time as she got used to better numbers. I did notice a difference in how easily the ears bled, depending on high or low numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.