Possible acro?

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Carolyn and Spot, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

On Health.. Hope I post this link correctly: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=821#p6440

Nancy and Cody have just posted on the 4u BID thread there, she's got a cat whose been dx for 3 years and was once at 12u BID Vetsulin, now 4u ProZinc. She feeds canned now, not sure about when he was at 12u. You guys wanna go take a peek and see if I'm too tired to be advising? :lol:

2. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

wait! carolyn is not crazy, her link was to nancy/cody's post however i split nancy's post and carolyn's reply off from the other newbie's thread (very cool new feature on this new board) so that there was not 2 newbies on one thread. link to new thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=839&p=6440#p6440

and i posted too (what i could at this late hour) just asking for more info which hopefully she will be back to answer since yes indeed good cause for suspicion of acro there. 3 years is an awfully long time to *cough* 'be in rebound'.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.