Posting

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Bebe & Little Man, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bebe & Little Man

Bebe & Little Man New Member

It makes it easier and clearer for everyone to post the date first and then your cat's name, issue whatever.
    I never have liked these bouncing posts and it is just easier to keep up with folks if they post a NEW thread
    everyday. One that runs on and on and on will less likely to be followed or answered than one that is short and sweet
    and to the point. Your profile should have all the basics so posters don't have to go back and read to catch up
    with what is going on. Just a suggestion to keep things and responses more accurate and current.

Thanks - hope everyone is doing well.

Little Man is doing well - somedays is not needing insulin and then others - he may need .6-.8 units when he
    is a little higher than I like to see. We are still on PZI and often he can bring himself down with food.

I told Ele that I have just not had the time to figure out how to set up my signature, etc at this new board.
    Maybe when summer rolls around and I have more time and less computer problems.
    P.S. Looking at some of the numbers on the board, I have always felt if your nadir was higher than your preshot, your
    dose was too high. Always pretest before giving insulin and be SURE you have a rising number!
    Hate to see Terri is not posting much any more. She is very wise with dosing and can easily see what is going on with numbers and our kitties.
    Chris is also a good one to help folks - haven't seen her either.

Bebe & Little Man

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Bebe, nice to see you around, and glad to hear Little Man is doing so well!!! I miss Terri too - hope she is doing ok, and can visit back here soon.

3. judy and squamee(GA)

judy and squamee(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi there! I have not been here in weeks and weeks. Glad to see you and Ele and Joanna and Sarah all seem well (and your kitties!). I am totally immersed in life with my twin grandchildren (now 8 weeks old)---doing all I can to help my daughter through these early months. Luckily, they are pretty easy babies.
    And Squamee is still OTJ! This August 20 will be a year! I can hardly believe it! (I test her at least once a month)
    Sending you all very fond wishes!
    Judy

4. Sherry & Squirt (GA)

Sherry & Squirt (GA) Member

Bebe,
    I was just checking pzi ( I still do here and there ) and I am so glad to hear that LM is still doing well as are you. Personally I cannot stand the bouncing so your post about posting is very helpful :) Is your team practicing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ?
    Sherry

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Hi Bebe and Judy! :) I'm so glad to hear from both of you. Judy, it's wonderful to hear you're able to help out so much with the babies, and awesome that Squamee is still OTJ. Bebe, thanks for your post; it really does make it so much easier to do it the way you've suggested.

Both of you stop in when you can--we miss you! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.