Pro Zinc info

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Heather_Mr.Tubs(GA), Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_Mr.Tubs(GA)

Heather_Mr.Tubs(GA) New Member

Hello, old friends. It's been a while since I've been around and I am looking for info. I hope this is the correct forum.

I've been out of the diabetes loop for a while. Tubs has been in remission for nearly 5 years and Gabby is happily plugging along on BCP PZI. I've recently been informed of the new Pro Zinc being available and was looking for experiences with it beyond what can be read on their website. Ya know like real user experience.

TIA,

Heather

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I haven't used it, but I can say I've seen several kitties now go OTJ using it, YAY!!! It seems like people are getting good results with it... I'm a fan! :mrgreen:

3. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Heather,
    We use it. I am new to this insulin. So I am not really sure about it yet. The last insulin we used was humulin 70/30 and I did not test as much or have a spread sheet. Take a look at Mickey's spread sheet, maybe you can tell better than I. :mrgreen: But I have heard good things about it.

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

I suggest searching the PZI forum only for "ProZinc" in the title only. That should come up with many posts. We did ProZinc and had success with it. Good luck. If you have more specific questions please ask.

5. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

We switched from Vetsulin in February and are very, very pleased with the results of ProZinc....It is a gentle-working insulin, we haven't had any wild swings with it, and it seems to agree with my Sugar Kitty...Good luck with it, and please post questions if you need more specifics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.