Prozinc available

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Rosen, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Rosen

Rosen New Member

Hello,
    I think I'm officially after my grieving period and I'm ready to let go of some things left when our cat died. I know it's silly, but I just couldn't do it earlier. So, we have available 2 new, unopened boxes of Prozinc BBD 08/2023 and lots of syringes. I want it to help some kitty and not just get destroyed by wet. I would prefer to give it to someone locally, but might consider posting if you have any idea how to do it safely. We're in Gloucestershire, Cotswold district.

apollonia-artemisia likes this.
  2. apollonia-artemisia

apollonia-artemisia Member

I am sorry for your loss, and may your beloved's memory be a blessing.
    Unfortunately I am in the US, so the postage to get it here safely and quickly would be incredibly expensive, and I'd rather not ask that of you. If there are local diabetic animal charities, I would give them a call. If you cant find any, maybe see if ARC (Animal Rescue and Care) will accept them? Here is a link to their website.

3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so sorry about your loss of dear Rosen. I know how much it hurts.

I understand about hanging onto the stuff. It took me a long while to be able to give away my Levemir and any syringes, test strips, etc. after I lots my boy.

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Did you post this in the Supply Closet forum? There may be people reading over there who need it. Just make sure they know you are in the UK.

5. Rosen

Rosen New Member

Thank you
    I tried local cat rescue, they have strict no medicines donations policy. I can try different one, but it might be the same.

6. Rosen

Rosen New Member

Didn't think about, I'll try. Thanks

7. Holtfam6

Holtfam6 Member

you can always try a vet office if no takers. Our vet takes insulin and supplies to give to people who need help.