Prozinc Cost at Costco

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Shelly_F, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Shelly_F

Shelly_F Member

Just wanted to share that the cost of Prozinc at Costco is $120 & needles are $18. What big savings! Getting one prescription there and you save enough to pay for the membership

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

That’s so good to know. Chewy.com also sells a vial of ProZinc for $120.49 and $114.47 if you put it on Auto shipment. There may be an advantage to just obtaining it locally though. Thanks for sharing.

3. Shelly_F

Shelly_F Member

I like the fact I can get it in 20 min plus there is always something else I can pick up while I am there. You know at Costco you just cant walk out of there with just 1 thing LOL

JanetNJ likes this.
  4. Suzanne & Darcy

That is true!

5. Stella510

Stella510 New Member

Hi! My Toby was diagnosed yesterday and I am putting together a monthly budget. I'm not used to insulin #s yet and can't figure this out. Approximately how long does a prozinc 40 units/ml 10ml bottle last? Thanks for any info!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

That is very hard to say without knowing what his dose would be. But most members here have their vial last for some 3-6 months. This would be less if your cat was a high dose kitty.

7. Shelly_F

Shelly_F Member

For us our cat gets 3.5 units twice a day and a bottle last us about 67 days.

8. Stella510

Stella510 New Member

Thank you, this is helpful!