Hello, This is my first time posting, first off let me just say thank you for all of the support you provide!! I've been feeling so stressed and overwhelmed trying to figure out how to care for my furry boy and it's been a rough ride so far. Finding this forum has made me feel so much more informed and empowered, now I actually have hope that I might be able to get a handle on this complicated disease and get Bear's quality of life back to normal! Bear was diagnosed in April, we started with the hands off "wait and see" approach recommended by my vet (now former vet...) and gave him 2U 2x a day. When we didn't see clinical improvements after a few weeks, we upped him to 3U based on vet recommendation. Bear is a pretty anxious kitty and he gets very stressed out anytime he has his routine disrupted - going to the vet usually requires a full day of recovery. For this reason, we didn't want to do a BG curve at the vet, but were discouraged from home testing because we were told it might ruin our relationship with our cat... Long story short, we found a different vet that recommended trying the FreeStyle Libre to get a better sense of his sugar cycles. Unfortunately we had to postpone placing the FS monitor until we returned from a 10 day trip abroad. While we were gone, Bear got so stressed that he made himself sick - bouts of diarrhea, puking up his food, lethargic, dehydrated - he went to the emergency vet for fluids but after running a full blood panel they didn't find anything else obviously wrong with him. So we came home to a sick cat with full blown neuropathy in his back paws and starting in his front paws - so traumatic for all of us. Within a few days being home and back in the normal routine, Bear was back to his normal self - eating well, normal GI function, personality back to normal, he even gained back the pound that he had lost while we were gone. But he still has neuropathy, though it's mainly in his back legs now. We took him to get the FreeStyle Libre last week and though we got a lot of data, I think having the sensor in his neck stressed him out to the point of not eating properly and starting to see the beginnings of GI issues again. He also kicked out both sensors we placed after only a couple days, so we switched to manual testing using the AlphaTrak2 meter. As soon as the sensor was out of his neck, his eating/GI function/energy levels all went back to normal. We've had him hovering around 3U this whole time, and I'm just not sure what to make of these numbers - they seem like they're all over the place. We've got him on 3.25U now, trying to keep him here for a few more cycles to see if he'll even out. Sometimes I think he might be bouncing, but then when we bring him back down to 3U he's flat and high all day... I linked his spreadsheet in my signature line, we would really appreciate any advice you have about our ProZinc dosing. We are also contemplating switching to Lantus, some papers suggest there's a higher rate of remission using Lantus vs. ProZinc - any advice on switching insulins? TL;DR: We've got him on 3.25U now, trying to keep him here for a few more cycles to see if he'll even out. I linked his spreadsheet in my signature line, we would really appreciate any advice you have about our ProZinc dosing. We are also contemplating switching to Lantus, some papers suggest there's a higher rate of remission using Lantus vs. ProZinc - any advice on switching insulins?