PZI logo

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by judy and squamee(GA), Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judy and squamee(GA)

judy and squamee(GA) Well-Known Member

What happened to the logo?

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I'm assuming either Rebecca hasn't had time to get it up or maybe she wants to make a different one? I noticed that she did move us up to underneath Lantus/Lev, though. :)

3. judy and squamee(GA)

I thought it had been up--or am I mixing that up with soemthing else?

4. Sarah and Buzz

Oh, hrm, I don't know! I might have missed it, though, because now that the subforums are listed on the main board index page, I rarely go to the ISG page, I just click on PZI directly from the index.

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

I just PMed "webmaster" to let her know that the natives are getting restless over here :D Also sent the direct like to the post with the logos.

Anyone know the difference between "Outbox" and "Sent Messages" in the PM thinger?

I also need to collate the links and hopefully get a stickey put in the group for that.

6. Sarah and Buzz

I think Outbox is like purgatory for PMs. They go there (usually briefly) while they are being sent, then they move to "sent mail". Sometimes if a message gets hung up and can't send, it will sit in your Outbox.

I am only extrapolating this from the way that Microsoft Outlook works, so I could be way off base.

7. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

All the logos will eventually be re-added. Just haven't had time yet.

8. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Actually the Outbox here is wacko. They stay there until picked up by the recipient, then go to Sent messages. So basically Outbox = not read yet, Sent = read (or ignored, you never know, LOL!!!!).

9. Sarah and Buzz

Oh wow, so I was way off base! That is really weird, actually. So if I send Judy a private message, it will stay in my outbox until she reads it? So I can essentially keep tabs on my PMs? WEIRD! @-)

10. judy and squamee(GA)

A lot to learn, that is good to know. And doe sthat mean I can look forward to a private message?! haha_smiley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.