Quick Check Please

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Susan & Claudio, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Can someone do a quick check for me to see if I entered and posted my spreadsheet properly please?
    Thanks !

2. Juls and Billy

Juls and Billy Member

I can see it. It's view only, which is what it's supposed to be. Looks good.

3. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Thank you very much. Wasn't sure if I did it correctly.

4. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Looks fine. You could rename the Sheet1 tab to 2020. I have a separate tab for each year that I tested Wink.

I know it's tempting to skip rows for days where you did not get tests there at the beginning. But having a row for those dates would be helpful. If you would insert rows for 1/25/20 through 1/31/20 that would be great.

Thought I remembered something about the SS not allowing you to enter the DX date (diagnosis date) above the insulin used. Still giving you that issue?

Is that a Chewy box Claudio is sitting in? Looks like a Chewy box to me. Full of extra sweet little Claudio. Or maybe not so little since he fills and overflows that box.:) My cat right now is tiny, 7.5 lbs and Claudio simply dwarfs her.

5. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Deb & Wink says : Looks fine. You could rename the Sheet1 tab to 2020. I have a separate tab for each year that I tested Wink.

Thanks. I want to, but I don't know how to get a separate tab for the year.

I know it's tempting to skip rows for days where you did not get tests there at the beginning. But having a row for those dates would be helpful. If you would insert rows for 1/25/20 through 1/31/20 that would be great.

Done.

Thought I remembered something about the SS not allowing you to enter the DX date (diagnosis date) above the insulin used. Still giving you that issue?

Found a way to fix that.

Is that a Chewy box Claudio is sitting in? Looks like a Chewy box to me. Full of extra sweet little Claudio. Or maybe not so little since he fills and overflows that box.:) My cat right now is tiny, 7.5 lbs and Claudio simply dwarfs her.

Yes, that is a Chewy box. What cat doesn't love boxes ? "Extra sweet" is not what I call him when trying to get a amps. 7.5 lbs ? I forgot what a normal size looks like. Is that the weight of your cat in your avatar ? Love those floofy paws ! Actually, he isn't my biggest cat. My Maine Coon was even bigger. Oh how I miss him.

6. Deb & Wink

So where your spreadsheet currently says "Sheet 1" Double Click on that name. It should highlight the name in blue. Then you should be able to type over the name. Type in 2020. That's all you need to do.
    No that avatar isn't a picture of my little civie Dancer girl. That was my sugardude Wink, a nice 12 pounds after I got the weight back on him. He was in horrible shape when I first fostered him. He's up on the kitchen island counter, giving me the "side eye" and wondering when I'm going to share what I'm cooking. "EGGS! You're cooking eggs! Gimme!"

He was a long haired cat. His paws may look "Floofy" but his previous owners had front declawed him, (against all shelter policy and the adoption agreement), dumped him at a kill shelter at age 12, when he was probably peeing all over the place from the diabetes.:mad: Luckily he had a microchip and his original shelter takes back cats that people can not care for anymore.:)

BTW, I was a foster fail.:);):D:joyful::p He's why I'm here, helping other people.

7. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Deb & Wink says: So where your spreadsheet currently says "Sheet 1" Double Click on that name. It should highlight the name in blue. Then you should be able to type over the name. Type in 2020. That's all you need to do.

Did that. But it remains at the bottom of the SS. Thought it should appear at the top. I've warned people that I am tech challenged.

No that avatar isn't a picture of my little civie Dancer girl. That was my sugardude Wink, a nice 12 pounds after I got the weight back on him. He was in horrible shape when I first fostered him. He's up on the kitchen island counter, giving me the "side eye" and wondering when I'm going to share what I'm cooking. "EGGS! You're cooking eggs! Gimme!"

LOL. My cats think the only reason I go into the kitchen is to get them food. So every time I get something for me (food,coffee, etc) I have to hold it down for them to sniff it and then they decide they don't want it.

#1) his previous owners had front declawed him, (against all shelter policy and the adoption agreement)
    #2)dumped him at a kill shelter at age 12

#1) Really ??? Cruel !!
    #2) Again, Really??? Hope they didn't have children. Would they have taken them to an adoption agency when the children turned into teenagers and started to drive them crazy?

BTW, I was a foster fail.:);):D:joyful::p

I couldn't foster. I'd get attached too easily and quickly to let them go. Once they come through my door, they are here to stay. Guess that explains why at one point I had 6 cats.

8. Deb & Wink

Tab at bottom of SS with name is fine.

Dancer is my second foster fail. She has been with me 8 years now. Turns out , she did not have renal lymphoma after all. Misdiagnosed. She was originally a hospice foster.
    Dancer 2014 in front entry.JPG
    No they ship those unruly teens off to boarding school. I was a dorm parent for 5 years. In another life.

9. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

After 8 years, I take it that your definition of fail is she isn't leaving. Bless you for doing hospice fostering.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  10. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

I just checked my ss for ***** and giggles. The 2020 tab is at the top now. Magical, lol.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  11. Deb & Wink

I did officially adopt her. She is not going anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.