So his #'s have jumped up again BUT a couple days ago I had switched cat towers where my other cat nibbles his dry food from - Ramone can not reach up to that level on the tree and what I discovered is that with the new cat tower I moved the food too, he was sitting on the perch below where the food was and pawing it out of the dish... so my cheeky little boy got into some Royal Canin GI mod cal dry food. I switched the cat towers back to how it was originally so he can no longer get the food, he may have had some dry food for a cpl days. So yesterday his #'s sky rocketed - and today he was still high and so now I'm not sure if it/was the food driving his #'s up OR if its the Acro/IAA surging/ pulsing? ( not sure if thats the right word - not really sure how to say what I'm thinking of ) and I need to start increasing dose again to get him back into blues/greens again? IF he did get into food should I wait another day before increasing ? OR should I increase tonight if his #'s don't come down at all? ALSO - I do plan on getting him on the cabergoline - I've just got a really busy couple of weeks and going out of town next weekend as well, so when I am back I plan on getting him on the drug.