Really high numbers for Lou

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by NicoleC46237, Mar 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicoleC46237

NicoleC46237 Member

I'm not sure what is going on with Lou's numbers. There has been no change in his food other than he's not eating as much as he was in the beginning - he doesn't seem to be "starving" anymore but he's still eating a as much as the other 2 cats. Not drinking as much as before but all of the sudden he's getting huge black numbers.....His +6 numbers have been in the 200s so maybe I should bump him back up .25?

Would someone take a look please? TIA

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Have you posted on the prozinc board? I'm not able to give advice but hang on someone will.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  3. NicoleC46237

NicoleC46237 Member

I just did - I was hoping since this group is busier it would get more answers. Thanks! :)

4. jt and trouble (GA)

;)
    If no answers come there come back here and keep asking. We do care about you and Lou!:bighug:

Deb & Wink likes this.
  5. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Answering over in the Prozinc ISG.

p.s. Busy morning, trying to prep some meals for myself. And other morning chores.

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  6. jt and trouble (GA)

oi same here I'm having to get creative with stuff in my freezer, since all the shelves were empty yesterday. :(

Deb & Wink likes this.
  7. NicoleC46237

NicoleC46237 Member

I completely understand - it is taking some creating thinking around here with school being out earlier than planned.

Deb & Wink likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.