? Relion Premier Compact--How to turn off the beep?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bama Kitty Mom (GA), Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to turn off the beep? Don't want to scare the kitty. I've looked over the documentation that came with the meter but don't see it. Will call customer service but if anyone here can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

It should be under meter setup.
    Default setting is 3 (high).
    "Meter set-up allows you to adjust the audible beep volume and to set time, date, and test averaging. Before using the ReliOn™ Micro blood glucose meter for the first time, set the time and date. Do not perform a blood glucose test until you have set up the meter."

See page 18 and then there are diagrams on page 20 and 21, in this set of instructions. It says Micro, but I believe the Compact is the same thing.
    https://ec4ea071-fbcb-424f-b1c2-cf6...d/72e81f_aa604d0f46284963946bf638712cc45e.pdf

Here's a video for you, if that helps.

3. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks, @Deb & Wink, but this is the new meter, the Premier. I'm changing over from the Micro. I don't think you can even set the date and time, didn't see where to do it anyway. The beep is not too bad but if it can be turned off, I'd like to do it.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

The video I linked you to was for the Premier. Showed you how to turn off the beep.

Yes, you can set the day and time too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.