Sad News for Patti

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Emmy & Dude, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

I have just received a phone call from Joe (Patti's husband) in Washington. When Patti went to wake her mom this morning to take her to an appointment, she was gone. She passed away during the night apparently.

This is such sad news - Bob and I feel as if we've lost a family member also having been with them all so many times and having had them all visit in our home. All who met Rose at the PNW gatherings know how much a part of the gatherings she was and how she enjoyed having everyone around her.

At this point of course, they are still in a state of shock. I believe Joe said the services will be in Chicago but I was so rattled at the call that I may be mistaken. I do know they will be out of state but of course nothing is settled now.

Please join me in sending many comforting prayers to our Patti and Joe - my heart goes out to them today.

If anyone wants more details such as addys, names, etc. feel free to PM me and I will give them to you. I will post again as soon as Joe gives me more details.

We love you Patti and Joe. And I loved you, Rose - you were a sweet lady and a real joy to have had in my life as a friend.

Emmy & Dude (& Nittsi too)

2. Karen & Pearl

Karen & Pearl Member

Oh no! Oh I am so very sorry. (((((((major hugs and purrs)))))))

3. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

Oh no! ((((((((((Patti and Joe))))))))) Peaceful journey, Rose

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Patti and Joe )))

I know you will grieve deeply. You were such a big part of each other's lives. Your mother was very fortunate to have you nearby, watching over her. She can watch over you now as an angel.

5. Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake

Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake Member

I'm so sorry Patti. Your Mom was so lucky to have such a special angel as her daughter..and she must have been one special woman to have created you. Your family is in my prayers. Love, Jen

6. sanrun

sanrun Member

Oh, I'm so sorry. :sad: Patti is such a kind person, she sent me some beautiful poems and picture frame when I lost Cecil. That was really nice of her and it meant a lot to me.

7. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Although I've only known Patti a few months, her kindness and dedication shout loudly across cyberspace.
    Patti you can always hold dear the time you lovingly took care of your mom.

8. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

(((((Patti and Joe)))))
    It has been a very difficult time for you, and my heart goes out to you both. Your loss is felt deeply throughout our little community because of our love and respect for you. Through you, we've "met" your mom, and now we sympathize with you and grieve with you for the loss of her. Know that we are all wrapping our arms around you right now, and sending many, many prayers. Rest in peace, Rose.. you will always be missed.

9. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

((((((Patti and Joe))))) I am so sorry to read this. Your mother must have been a wonderful woman to have raised a daughter such as you.

(((deepest sympathy)))

10. Karen and Obie

Karen and Obie New Member

So sorry for your loss. Losing one's mother is SO hard.

Hugs,
    K & O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.