? Sassy PSAM 247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michsassy, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Michsassy

Michsassy Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry no one answered your question. It is fine to shoot 2 units with a PS of 247. I'm glad you shot.

Michsassy likes this.
  3. Michsassy

Michsassy Member

Thank you

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Is "PSAM" AMPS or PMPS? Sorry, just confused about the title.

Looks like you shot, which is good. Good to hear she is interested in food. Are you giving anything for the diarrhea?

5. Michsassy

Michsassy Member

Sorry AMPS
    Yes past two weeks (missed two or three days) S. boulardii 1/4 capsule twice per day.
    Seems past four days doesn’t have that appetite for FF like she used to just last week.
    Thursday tried rabbit with pumpkin. Sassy had no interest. Cerenia shot Friday night at vet I feel helped Sassy appetite. when I opened up Friskies for my other cat (Coco not diabetic has not been wanting FF past few days, so to get her eating give Friskies can) Sassy meows for that. I put them separate for eating.
    The fact that she’s diabetic I should stay away from Friskies, am I right about that?
    Between the wheat gluten and the starch not good
    no vomiting, thank goodness.
    I observed Sassy drink three times today. I add a tablespoon water in her food each time.
    Trying my hardest to keep her hydrated. She showing more a pep in her step today.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Some of the Friskies are low carb. Have you checked the varieties with the Food Chart? Some are OK, though wheat gluten can be an allergen.