Saturday 10/10 Luci AMPS 57 Day 39

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! What a way to start the weekend huh?:woot::woot:

Luci has finally giving me a pre-shot number to get excited about! Whoo hoooo!

Ok, so she ate a nice MC breakfast this morning - along with a treat of 'Nom Nom'...some new food we're trying...at first she hated it...but will eat tiny amounts if offered ... sometimes...she's still not sure about this new foreign food.

I'm going to leave for my usual errands, etc. late enough to get a 1+, just to make sure she's not doing any shark-hunting this morning. I expect a little bit of a food bump. DH will be on duty until I get back home this morning...let's hope Luci sees a nice day surfing along in the lagoon!

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely. My condolences to @AliceMeowliss (GA) who went to chase the butterflies yesterday...and @Butters & Lyla - who isn't feeling well this morning. I hope she gets better soon!

2. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Wow!! Way to go, Luci :D:D

Looks like you and Jazzy had a meeting overnight and decided to start the day in a similar way. Jazzy had his lowest preshot number as well :)

Let's remember to just surf the lagoon. We don't need to go looking for sharks :D

Have a wonderful day Sue and Luci :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Morning Sue! I clicked on Luci's SS from a post on LBL, saw the AMPS, then ran over here :woot::woot::woot: Surf safely, Luci :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

whoa, luci!:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwww Butters :bighug::(:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.