SCRABBLE AMBG 66 Going away for a couple of days!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all!
    Just took Scrabble's ambg 66, woo hoo! He has been doing so well. I am so proud. The DH and I are leaving this morning for a river trip for a couple of days and this will be the first time I am leaving Scrabble since his diagnosis. I am kind of nervous, I don't know why. I am going to set the auto feeder before I leave and then have my mother-in-law come over the next day to clean the cat box and feed them. I am so happy we will be getting away for a few days, just hope me being gone doesn't affect Scrabble's numbers at all?! Has anyone else gone away since their cats have been otj?

2. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Have fun on your first trip! I was very nervous my first trip away (though I think my PS was more nervous than me.) We've been gone quite a few weekend since and I think the PS has seen my babies more than me in the last month :sad: Smokey's numbers have remained steady and my last test when I came home from being gone for days was a 70.

Scrabble will do fine, but act like it was great trama when you come back so he get a lot of extra attention and treats :lol:

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun!!! Hope you and DH enjoy you time away. I am sure Scrabble will be fine. And he always has his sister to keep him company right? I don't blame you though, I think his summer when we go tubing in the river I will be a nervous wreck. You start thinking....OMG is it going to stress him out with us being away and is that going to raise his numbers? We are just worriers like that right? We are women after all. :lol:

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I haven't left town since Kitty was diagnosed almost 18 months ago. Now that he's OTJ, we're thinking about a vacation -- and I'm nervous too! I think that's when we beans know we've really graduated -- when we get to go away! Have a great time, Michelle.

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys well I got back yesterday and Scrabble greeted me at the door meowing his head off, he was so excited! I was so happy to see him. Sabrina was her usual self, not wanting anything to do with me until this morning, lol! I waited until a little while ago to test him and he was 66 again, I am estatic! I am just glad that it all went well and now I will feel more confident about going away. I plan on taking a week vaca at the end of July to see my neice for her first birthday. Hope everyone is doing well, I feel so out of the loop since I haven't been on here in a few days. Hope all of you are well and kitties too!!!!

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Yay! The Bean Takes A Holiday!! And the kitties manage without her. You've given me courage, Michelle. Maybe I can leave town too one of these days!

Wecome back. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.