? Sorry...this posted twice

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha Member

My apologies... I managed to somehow post this twice and I can’t figure out how to delete it!

Hi there. I was feeling pretty good about Milo’s numbers after increasing to 3.5 units of Lantus (Tight regulation protocol). But he’s bouncing today after 5 cycles at the new dose. The lowest he’s gone is 178, that I’m aware of. I haven’t been able to stay home and test more frequently. Mostly he’s stayed in the 200’s. His numbers were fairly consistent until today when he went from AMPS 194 to 432@ +3. Now at +9 he’s only down slightly to 360.

Milo hasn’t been eating hardly at all the past 24 hours. His new package was raw turkey which he loved the last few rotations. Could it be that he’s feeling lousy so not eating? Out of desperation, again, I have him the w/d canned food that he loves. He ate that and I mixed in a little bit of raw.

So, tomorrow morning should I look at increasing to 3.75? I know I have to make sure he’s not too low AMPS. How low is too low??
    Thanks for your help.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Reason for edit: I’m an idiot!