Special Thanks to you ALL!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Today I received the Most Beautiful Gifts & generous Donation from the Wheezer Mystery Basket fund...
    When the Hurricane Took Everything we had, we were despondent, so sad, & so worried as Moonie's condition deteriorated..Because of the Kindness, Support, Generosity, and Love from the people here in Lantus Land, DCIN( who have been helping us from the beginning), and FDMB, we SURVIVED, Moonie is doing better( after many trips the the ER & vet) and
    things are getting a little better for us..She has a way to go yet, but has surely improved since our long stay in that motel, where she became ill.
    My DH Brad said he cannot believe the People here, how much you have done for us, and still continue to do..
    Saying Thank you is just never enough, but please know that as soon as we can, we will Pay It Forward,
    and help someone else who is lucky enough to find this Sacred place, and is in trouble....
    Thank you Deb & Spot for this beautiful act of kindness, it was above & beyond, and thanks to all my dear Friends here, who have given us so very much--
    May you all have many Blessings this Holiday season, Joys, Love & Happy Healthy Kitties & Families..

We could never tell you how much we appreciate you & Love you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
    All our Love & Hugs-Roni, Brad, and Moonie (who thanks you for helping her feel better)

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

This is an amazing place and an amazing group.

And I would say we all Love you guys very much and we all want Moonie to feel as well as she can all while basking in your love!

3. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending that love, right back at ya Roni, Brad and Miss Moonie :YMHUG: :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

(((((Roni))))) You are very welcome. We are glad to be able to help, after you have been through so much. LantusLand is truly amazing.
    Liz

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

We all love you, Moonie and Brad. You are family! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

You ARE family and we do what we can for family!! :YMHUG:

7. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

:D :YMHUG: Yea! Glad you got the package! I was so hoping you would get it before Christmas! I would also like to thank Hillary & Maui for her HUGE part with the Wheezer Mystery Basket items! She did the brainstorming and it payed off!!!
    We love you Roni, Brad and Moonie!!!!

8. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

So heartbreaking to see you lose so much and then have challenges with Miss Moonie. I hope you are in a good enough place to enjoy the holidays - you deserve it after all you've been through lately! Strength and healing vines to you all :YMHUG:

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

We are all just so happy that Moonie is better and we continue to send prayers for her health and that you and Brad will soon be back in your home. And you deserve all that is given to you by the people in this board....you do so much for others. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

10. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad you are a part of this family and glad we could all help you in your time of need! Hugs and hope you can find some brightness this holiday season! We love you guys!

11. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Roni,

I haven't been around much, so this is the first time I realized you were hit hard by the hurricane. I am so sorry for what you've been through, but so happy to hear you, DH and the Furry One are okay.

A special lullaby of peace and renewal goes out to you tonight.

:YMHUG: cat_pet_icon :YMHUG:

Kathy

12. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

xxx so glad to hear moonie is getting better. hope u guys have an awesome Christmas

13. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you Roni, Brad, Moonie & all your loved ones!

14. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

Roni, Brad and the incomparable Miss Moonie,

Have a Wonderful Christmas - God Bless cat_pet_icon

15. Roni, Brad and Moonie. Merry Christmas to you and all the love you feel from here, is well deserved. So glad you are doing better and Moonie is feeling better.

Sending hugs and love your way.

Jo

16. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

All of us wish you and your family the very best this holiday season. We are all so glad that Moonie is doing better. Happy Holidays Roni, Brad, and Moonie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.