squishy 6/20

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sugarsquishy, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarsquishy

sugarsquishy Member

we had a pretty good number again this morning. i did shoot this time though. i gave him a little less then a skinny unit. it was more like 0.6. i had to eyeball it cause i use the u40 needles. soon going to check his bg. hope it isnt too low.

2. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

From the looks of things, I'm not going to be needing my U100's since I have two diabetics in remission lol. If you want them, or some of them at least I do need to keep some on hand for just in case purposes, do let me know. I've got a lady coming over tomorrow to (hopefully) learn to home test her FD kitty but I'm free most of the rest of the week it looks like. You're more than welcome to come over here or I can meet you somewhere if it's easier. Just give me a call =)

3. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Good morning, look at those blues!
    The decision to shoot a skinny 1 seems to be a good one, now for the testing and data. Looks like you are getting the hang of testing, which is great. Is Squishy doing better with the testing?

Just to make sure, do you have some higher carb food--like something with gravy? You'll need to keep it on hand in case.

Now that you're getting comfortable with shooting and testing it might be time to use u100 syringes. You have to use the conversion chart, but it makes micro dosing easier and more consistent.

While I was typing this, I see Marvie offered some extra u100's- that's great!

4. sugarsquishy

sugarsquishy Member

ok. well my next day off isnt until wednesday, so maybe we can figure something out for that day.

5. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Wed. works for me, I have nothing on the calender that day. Just let me know!

6. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Nice ps#, looking good! Good decision on the dose, IMO. It's not easy to eyeball with the u40s, I did it for a while. It worked ok for me, you can do it, but the u100s are much easier!

It looks like Squishy and Tinkles are cruising down the dose scale together, enjoy the ride! :D

7. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

great ps#'s!! Those U100's will come in handy. Before we hit the "as needed" shots that we're at now, we were on .1 unit for a while. That's darn near impossible to gauge without the U100's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.