squishy 6/29

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sugarsquishy, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarsquishy

sugarsquishy Member

ok so we took a little bit of break so his ears could heal up some, but i was soo anxious to see what his number would be with no insulin since sunday morning. and to my surprise it was a pretty good darn number! he gave me a 113! so needless to say i was super excited with this number and i didnt have to shoot!! maybe safe to say my little baby's Mr. P. is working?????

2. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice!!! Sounds like it!! Good job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is yay fantastic! and you know what, had you been testing you may have seen a # you considered worthy of a token dose and not been able to stop yourself and would not have gotten to see this beautiful work of his pancrease to handle it.
    start counting the days of no shots now. if you reach 10 your offically at the remission point. day 2 is your visit to the falls!!!!! get out a rain coat and hat and boots, it can be pretty wet over there.

4. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

That's terrific! I would continue to test, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. I would hate to see him slip backwards for lack of a tiny dose here and there! Even better if he doesn't need it, but be vigilant.

But wow, it looks awesome! What a great job you are doing! :D

5. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Yay! That's awesome. Don't get discouraged if in a few days you get a shootable #. We had to give a few "boosters" before Ari stopped needing shots. Good luck! You guys are doing awesome!

6. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.