? Stalling, doseage the same

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by mary hornbeck, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mary hornbeck

mary hornbeck Member

Good morning everyone:
    First let me apologize for repeating myself. Marmalade didn’t have a bounce this morning and was finally in the yellow per SS. Should I remain at 2 unitsor decrease. Per janet’s recommendation I went with 1.5 hope that is okay

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    JanetNJ likes this.
  2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

OK - that clarifies my question from your other thread. It would be a good idea to consolidate into one thread, Mary, so we don't miss stuff.

3. mary hornbeck

mary hornbeck Member

I’m trying to keep everything but I am not sure when to post a new thread or continue with this one, any suggestions

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Maybe start a new thread on the main health forum with the title "Making It Simpler" or similar and announce that from here on you'll be posting on that new thread. Once you get up near 100 posts, it's time to start a new thread. If, at any time, an issue arises, you can just change the thread title to reflect that. You can change the title by going up to the thread title area and looking down toward the lower right where you'll see "thread tools". One of the menu items allows you to edit the title.

You can repeat this same thing on the Caninsulin/Vetsulin forum too because people who see you use Vetsulin or know about it will look there for people needing help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.