Wriggley amps 157 . It’s usually in the 400s. Yesterday it was over 500. Two days ago amps was204 stalled went to 146. Ended up skipping and feeding. One hour later he was 422! I’m stalling now he tested 157 again. Gonna wait 15 minutes and test again. If it doesn’t go down should I give a decreased dose based on what happened two days ago?