Stopping to say hi!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Frank's Mom, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

Hope your holidays are all kicking off to great starts! Starting to think about getting Hazel on a canned food diet and thought I'd come here for some advice, and just to see how everyone is doing!
    (I'll be posting over in the food board momentarily.)
    Belle and Hazel want to wish you all a very merry Christmas season! 20171125_133801.jpg

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

What a cute pic!

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Love the photo! I hope you're feeling better now. Losing a kitty is so hard. :bighug::bighug:

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Wow! That's a great Christmas photo! Hazel is really growing! I hope you are all doing well these days, it's great to see you and get a little update!

5. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

Hazel is great. I forgot how crazy kittens are! She seems to have a slight constant upper respiratory infection....a little more sneezing than what should be normal...but over all she's good! Growing SO FAST! And her and Belle just love each other so much.
    When she's really bad I call her Frank. She does some of his quirky, weird, bad behaviors.

6. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hi Sarah! It’s so great to see you! What an adorable picture. I’m glad Hazel is doing well and getting along with Belle! Please keep popping by when you can and updating us...we love hearing from you!

7. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Maybe kitties pass on a bit of their spirit from one to the next? I hope her sneezing settles down as her immune system develops. That's great that Hazel and Belle are so bonded. I bet they are absolutely adorable together! They look like quite the spirited pair from your picture!

8. Lois and Java

Lois and Java Member

Hi also! Hazel has grown so much! Great photo.

9. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

I was once told by a vet that keeping kitty in the bathroom while you take a hot, steamy shower will help with resperitory issues. It can't hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.