Strange numbers -Panter in Norway

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Panters-mom, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Panters-mom

Panters-mom Member

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well in these strange times. Panter is still doing good. He is happy, purry, eats well, sleeps a lot inside these days as it is freezing cold. Lays in the window hunting. Suddenly he runs out the cat door on a chase for a mouse:)) Anyway - his BG numbers are not so great. Strange numbers... and high. Can't seem to get him lower. I just raised the insulin a tiny bit, but it's like the hights gets even higher..and the lows are in a different place - not sure though - can be too early to say. Could I please ask for some help to read my spreadsheet and ask for some advice? Would be highly appreciated.

All the best, Panters-mom - a little bit worried.

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Hi! You need an increase. You are holding your dose a really long time and not raising up often enough. GO to 3 units. If after a week it is not enough, raise again to 3.25.

Panters-mom likes this.
  3. Panters-mom

Panters-mom Member

Thanks! I will do that. What is going on though, why are the +12 higher now when I just increased do you think?

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I think that increase was too little and didn't have much effect. If you don't see blue numbers (or really close to it) mid day I might raise by half a unit at a time until you do.

Panters-mom likes this.