Tabby 2/28 - Prozinc

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alice and Tabby, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

amps 382 3.6u

I really expected a better amps number. Check out our spreadsheet and see how yesterday and lastnights numbers all went. I will be doing some spot checks today. Probably +3, +6, +9 and if he's still dropping a +11. We will see how the day goes.

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: Tabby 2/27 - Prozinc

I unless you go too low or head up again into the 400s, I might stick with the 3.6u for a cycle or 3 more then up to 3.7u if needed. If you move up in smaller than .2u increments then the move will be less stressful and scary on you. And you will be less likely to get a pronounced "wow" [larger drop] on the first dosing change. My $0.02. It took me some adjusting up and adjusting up and I was doing it mainly in "0.05u" increments. I kept getting these doses where I thought I was getting traction, all the way from about 0.5u op to 0.9u. We'd kind of plateau then start heading up again. So basically I just kept upping the dose in very small amounts. And you know 3.4u seem to bring him back up [perhaps even too fast at this point] which is good if you start to head too low for your comfort.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Not too bad though, at least still a pink #!!! I wouldn't stress too much over it - it looks like the oomph at this dose might not be quite enough, so maybe it ran out of steam a bit at the end. Still 100 pts lower than yesterday's PS, so that's still good IMO. If you don't see better #s today, I'd probably go to 3.8 at some point. The nice thing is that you are getting nice U-curves, so no need to stress about the possibility of rebound and all that... what a relief!!! ohmygod_smile

If today's #s aren't improved, I think holding this dose a couple more days, raising to 3.7 tonight or tomorrow, or raising to 3.8 are all good choices. And I agree if you start to get scary lows, you can hold on to 3.4 or 3.5 as your "safety dose" if you need to take a couple cycles to regroup.

Hope you and the Tabster have a great Sunday! :)

4. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

I was away most of the day but did get a +3 357, +11 3/4 283. I might do his pmps at +12 1/2 so I know which way he is headed. Not sure I want to give 3.6u if he's still going down. Heck not sure I want to give 3.6u if he's in the upper 200's. I have to work tomorrow am. We will see what it brings. His usually shot time is in 15 min. but I am going to wait a little longer just to be sure he's going up. I was busy with family stuff so I couldn't get a +11. Darn. It's all on my spreadsheet. Tabby is odd.

5. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

+12.25 239. He's still dropping. I will test in 15 min and probably give the 3.4u dose and see what happens. Not comfortable with doing the 3.4u at this dose. I get nervous. I wish this would happen during the days i have off. Maybe 3.4u will work on a mid 200 number. we Will see.

6. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

+12.25 239 3.4u. Had to reduce and see how he does on this dose. Low to mid 200 number. In the yellow I think. I will get a +3 and see how he is doing. Think he was still dropping when I gaveim his shot. Hopefully I will get another 200 amps number but I am doubtful. This is the best ps number we have had in a long time. I hope 3.4u will work on mid 200 numbers but am will tell.

7. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope that 3.4 works for Tabby tonight. It's hard to know what to do when they're still dropping, but the number is kind of high. I usually do what you did, wait a bit and shoot a slightly lower dose.

8. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Thanks Ele. He was still dropping and I didn't feel right shooting the 3.6u. I have to work in the morning and can't be on watch tonight. Just have to hope for the best. He's getting better every day with his numbers so I am happy. We will see in the am.

9. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, those late drops can be so mysterious!!! Hope tonight goes well! I would probably have lowered too in case the late drop was a sign the dose was too high, though I'm pretty confused after seeing Blackie's patterns on what late drops actually mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.