Tabby 3/3 - Prozinc

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alice and Tabby, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

This morning I woke up to find some food left in Tabby's bowl. He wasn't even in the kitchen. He was stil upstairs asleep. He finally woke up and sauntered down the stairs for breakfast. Another thing making me so happy. Since the day we went on Prozinc he was acting like he was starving. Eating his food in 5 min and crying the rest of the day he was so hungry. That time has past. Not sure why but just thankful. His amps was 314 this morning which is wonderful for us. We are making progress. Anyone who wants to look as his numbers can check his spreadsheet. But for now we have yet another thing to be happy about. For now I am letting his body get use to the Prozinc and I haven't tackled all the levels of our scale. I have one left. Than we will see about tweaking. But for now, just enjoying the moment. He's back to his old self. He was sunning himself on my kitchen table again the other day. Trying to get into my chinese food boxes lastnight. He's back. :D

2. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Alice...So verrrry happy for you and Tabby!!!! I too am making some progress, albeit slowly, on ProZinc (Day 17), but I am not seeing the 400's as much, and I am happy for that! Puttz is acting great, wouldn't even be able to tell he is a SugarKitty until the poke and jab results come out! Keep up the spirit, as always, enjoy reading your progress posts... :YMHUG:

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear that both of your kitties are doing better and you're getting some action out of ProZinc. Alice, I'm really glad that Tabby is getting back to normal. It's so nice to see them be themselves again. Hope the good continues.

4. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Yes, It's great to see less and less red. I love these new spreadsheets. Anything out of black and red is good for us. And you are getting there too. So glad Puttz is acting great.

5. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Thank you Ele. Hope blackie is feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.