Tabbys update chart has been posted 10/18/2015

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Matt & Tabby, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

Hello we have now bumped tabby up a little on dosage and have been very busy. i will be tring to get more later testing numbers in the evening time if i am able to. tabby also has a doctors visit with a new vet this tuesday to see if this vet cares more about her then the last as i actually know someone that works at this one so fingers crossed. sorry have not posted much lately as wit my job i pretty much have no life which hopefully will be changing as i have been looking for other places to work because of the no home and life balance with this company . Thank you all and I hope all is well!!

2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hi Matt! Glad to hear from you!

I'm glad to hear you're seeing a new vet. I'd print out the SS and bring it with me...just to give some background (and also to prove that you can home test and chart it well...some vets react well to that).

I think some mid cycle tests would be good WHEN YOU CAN. I get that you can't most of the time. I'm just thinking Tabby has some lovely preshots but also has room to drop. If we know what's going on midcycle we can see what's happening and figure out dose from there. Again, just when you can.

Don't blame you on looking for a new job! I've been in a job without work/life balance...it's tough! Good luck!

Matt & Tabby likes this.
  3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

It's good to see Tabby's sheet, Matt. I agree she is looking good. It would be great to know a little more about those numbers mid cycle, but in general, she seems to be below the renal threshold while still staying in same numbers.

Good luck with the new vet and the job search.

Matt & Tabby likes this.
  4. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Matt & Tabby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.