THANK YOU FOR OLD TIMERS DAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Thank you LL for old timers day...I laughed, I cried, I was inspired, I reminisced, and I missed every one of you!!
    What a great way to see how many successes there are here, & how many have gone before us..
    Our stories many be different, but our lives are very similar..FD does that after all. A life changing experience that we all come to cherish..
    Thanks for this day--It was an inspiration! HUGS to all the brave beans & cats that pass this way cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yes. It was good. It was special. I think in some ways, it was needed.
    Thank you everyone who told your stories. I didn't post a lot, but I sure read a lot.

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Thank you to Jojo for setting it up, and for coming here when it is so difficult for her. Thanks to everyone who participated. I adored seeing the old names and faces, and it meant the world to have Jojo post in my condo. I received such love and support in my condo tonight. This sort of event is community building. It shows the real heart that forms the basis for the LL community. I have to go to bed now (getting up for work in a few hours), and I can barely tear myself away. Lantus Land is a tight knit community, which I had lost touch with for a while. Thank you to everyone whomade it a success, espcially Jojo.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thank you Jojo for suggesting this day. And thanks to all of you who have for months or years helped to shape this community. Many of you were here more often when I arrived. Others are names that I recognize because you and your kitties have made a very special contribution here. Today, hearing your stories first hand has inspired me and touched my heart. I hope you will help make this a tradition -- you have much to offer and many of us are still learning.

5. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

i know! this was sooo cool! yes yes want this every caturday! i have been typing for so many hours, i did not realize (duh) that i would be typing such loooooooong posts in every condo i went to and hence it was going to take me so long to get through only a handful of condos. i have so many more i WANT TO GET TO SO SO SO BAD!! and i don't think i can type much longer. :cry:
    but still, this has been such a good good day. best day i have had in long time. this is such a special place you guys. newbies read the oldtimer's condos there is so much to be learned there and one day that will be you.
    going to try to hit a few more condos (oh man there is so many i just have to try my hardest to get to that are popping into my head right now, i kinda just hit whatever was at top of board and never got chance to scroll around at all. sigh) and then will have to call it a night. please if i didn't get to your condo, it is only because the clock was against me, it is just impossible to ketchup 3-4 months all in one day/night. i loves ya all and will be back, a little bit more during week and then again next caturday full time again. this was simply lovely. many smiles and a few tears. LL is one special place!
    :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

6. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Today reminded me of the LL when we started our dance :). Thank you all!

7. Stephanie & Max

Stephanie & Max Member

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted in Sherman's condo and posted themselves. I was going to try a reply to all the oldtimers, but I'm fighting a really bad flu and I don't think I have it in me. It was so wonderful seeing all the kitties again. Love to you and all your furbabies.

8. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Someone said in their condo recently how LL makes what could be a sad, lonely road into a community that is as healing for us as our kitties. Today was such a wonderful example of that! :YMHUG: Thanks to all.

9. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Thank you Jojo for putting together this day... [​IMG]

It was so awesome hearing from everyone!
    Many smiles, laughter, and tears today..

10. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

Thank you, JoJo for setting this up, and thank you to everyone who took part in what I also hope will become a weekly tradition that we too can be a part of again - we missed this place!!

Jane and Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.