GA Thank you so much for your help.

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Likameow, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Likameow

Likameow Member

Tonight Ben decided that he was tired and it was time to go. A couple weeks ago, he started having problems with his heart. During the day today, he was having trouble breathing and didn't want to eat this morning.

The rest of the cats spend the day taking turns laying with him on the bed. Tonight, I found him next to the door of the outdoor cat enclosure. The vet tech was supposed to come over in the morning to put him to sleep. He beat her to it.

Thank you all so much for your help these past three (almost) years. Without your advice and support, I wouldn't have had this extra time with him. He was always my best buddy and doing the sugar dance made us even closer. I'm not sure what I will do now that I don't have to wake up at 5 am.

To those of you who are just starting, it is really worth it. The people here will support you and help you in ways that you can not imagine. But don't hold on to tightly when your sugar cat is ready to go. Sometimes the greatest gift is the gift of freedom.

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

So very sorry for your loss. Fly Free Sweet Ben, Land Softly:rb_icon:

4. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Oh Lisa...I am so so very sorry. You gave Ben a wonderful life full of treats, love, sunshine, and snuggles. What more could a kitty want? He was so lucky to have you.

Fly free sweet Ben!

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you've lost your kitty. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

6. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

So sorry about your sweet Ben!

7. Blair & Freya

Blair & Freya Member

I'm sorry you've lost your best buddy. :( But it sounds like he went peacefully and spent his final moments in a place he enjoyed. It's always so hard to lose them, but I hope you're able to take some comfort in knowing he had the best life he could.

8. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss. You did such a great job of taking care of your sugar baby and giving him a good life. May you and your family have peace and comfort in the days ahead.

9. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

May fond memories of your beloved Ben, warm your heart always cat_wings>o

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So sorry Lisa. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am sorry for the loss of your fur buddy. May his spirit fly free.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. cat_wings>o:rb_icon:

13. Lisa and Smoky

Lisa and Smoky Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry that you lost your beautiful boy. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

14. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Lisa

I am so sorry to hear that it was time for Ben to cross the Bridge. I just recently helped my Tuxie cross after a 2 1/2 year battle, so I feel your pain and I understand how important it is to let them go when they no longer have any fight left in them. The greatest gift we can give our babies is the hardest one for us to bear.

[​IMG]

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.