Thursday 10/22 Luci AMPS 246 Day 51

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

My goodness this month is slipping by in a hurry! Maybe it's because we're all so busy? My work is going full tilt and Luci is once again relaxing after a bit of late night surfing! She unfortunately decided a bit too late (as far as DH was concerned) to head on down to the beach and then the lagoon...so some MC is what she had for her late night meal...and I'm wondering if her number this morning is from all those carbs OR from going lower overnight.

She certainly seemed chill and relaxed this morning on the rug by the back door. She stretched and shows me her tummy...no touching, now mind you...but you can look! It's pretty cute!:joyful:

Yesterday she slipped out into the garage and I'm looking everywhere for her...I even opened the back door to the garage and called...nothing...but then I tried again...I was getting concerned...and there she was IN THE ATTIC!:eek::eek::eek: Gave me a little meowww...saying, I can't get down from here by myself...I got up here on the ladder, but can't figure out the down part of this equation...so DH had to go up the ladder and rescue her...she's gotten awfully bad about wanting to slip out the door - the automatic closer is too slow and she seems determined to get out there to explore! :banghead: I asked DH if he had a water bottle so that she might get herself a bit of a shower the next time she attempts that...but the spray bottle he gave me isn't working well enough to do more than throw out a gentle mist...and Luci would probably enjoy that!

I'm not sure what all the 'escape-act' is about of late...but we're going to have to work on that...

Sending healing prayers and thoughts to @Butters & Lyla as she improves each day.:bighug:

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!:bighug::bighug:

2. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Hah, so crafty!! I think you’re right, our sneaky babies must be related :p;)

Nothing is cuter than fluffy tummies!

Hope you and Luci have a great day! :cat::cat:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitty. I hope Luci slides down and surfs today.

4. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Ah, the allure of a fluffy kitty belly. Only to have claws and teeth sink into your skin if you so much as even get close to it :p I think they do that on purpose, just to remind us who's in charge. Luckily you know better. Lol. (I have 2 bellies I can rub, and 4 that will probably send me for stitches :nailbiting:)

No more escaping, Luci. It's not nice to make mom and dad worry. The only escaping you should be doing is out of that lemon tree and into the lagoon. :D

Have a great day, Sue

5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, Luci is a hoot. My civvie Benji also likes the attic...IDK why. We have a walk-up attic and the door doesn't always latch when we close it so Benji OPENS it with his little paws and goes up the stairs. I think the kitties just know there is a restriction on what they can do so they laugh and say, "watch me do it anyway" lol.

Have a wonderful day Sue!

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

so many images swirling in my mind based on your posts.
    makes me want an illustrated book.
    Luci's Great Adventures

7. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohhhh there may be a new kitty in the neighborhood... :oops:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

upload_2020-10-22_12-48-53.jpeg

The image I have when you talk about using water and Luci enjoying it....LOL:D!! She is quite the character!! Thank goodness she and Tucker live a world apart or they would be quite the pair with all their adventures :woot::)

9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Thanks Sue:bighug:
    I'm here for the Luci adventure stories. :nailbiting: So glad the attic story has a happy ending. Yay DH!
    Have a great day!

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member