Hi there! We started Buddy on a half unit 2x a day on Sunday morning, so she has had 5 shots so far. We are starting to think we may need to up the dosage. We would probably up it to 1 unit, because I fear it would be hard to consistently measure 0.75 units with the syringes. We would welcome advice, if anyone wants to take a look at our spreadsheet. Should we be patient and wait, or up the dosage now? Should we up to 1 unit, or just to 0.75? Thanks so much everyone!!!