Tinkerbell

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by DD & Tinkerbell, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

It is with a heavy heart that I come here to let all know that my, no, our, beloved Tinkerbell crossed the Rainbow Bridge last night.

I buried her out in the woods, down by the creek, under the light of the full moon, where her human Daddy's ashes were spread and where so very many of her feline and canine brothers and sisters lie.

Fly Free, my beloved baby, I will always, always, always love you.

Desi

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Desi)))..I'm so very, very sorry to hear this about Tink. I've always been amazed at how you not only managed to handle two FD kitties but you put your heart and soul into caring for both of them...and all your companions plus work. Tink will always know how lucky she was and how loved she is.

Fly free, sweet Tinkerbell. The light will take you to your daddy.

[​IMG]

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

(((((desi)))) I'm so sorry. Tinkerbell was such a sweetheart and i know how much you'll miss her.

What a beautiful resting spot you've given her.

[​IMG]

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry that your sweet little Tinkerbell has joined the angels. She knows your love, and her love shines down on you. Our prayers are with you....

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

OH! I am so sorry to hear that Tinkerbell has gone to the Bridge. She was well loved and she knew you did everything there was to do for her. Tink will be happily waiting for you with all her fur-sibs, what a reunion party that will be.

[​IMG]

6. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry (((Desi))). Fly free Tinkerbell!

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly Free Tinkerbell rb_icon wings_cat

I am so sorry for your loss ((((hugs))))

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

((((Desi)))) I am so sorry to see this about sweet Tinkerbell. You are so right, our Tinkerbell. Sending comfort vines.
    Liz

9. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. Fly free sweet Tinkerbell. May you soar high and wide and land softly.
    You are much loved and will be sorely missed.

10. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Oh, (((((Desi))))), I am so sorry. I know how much love and care you put into all your fur-friends, and Tink was so special to you. Angelwings, dear girl, and send some purrs to help mend your Mom's broken heart. wings_cat

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Desi - I a so sorry. I know how much she meant to you. Her resting place is a wonderful one, well chosen. Fly free little one. I know all of LL will miss you.

12. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so sorry, Desi! Hugs and prayers....fly free Tinkerbell

Attached Files:

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Desi)))))

I am so, so sorry. You have been through so much over the last several years and Tink was there to comfort you through loss, floods, and more than any one person should have to handle. I hope Tink's crossing was a gentle one that was filled with love and grace.

Fly free little one and land softly. There are many of our kitties waiting at the Bridge to keep you company until you are reunited with the ones you love best.

[​IMG]

14. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

OH NO! Not Tinkerbell! I am so very sad to hear this :(.. Wrapping you in cyber hugs (((((((((((((((((((((DESI))))))))))))))))))) Tinkerbell will have lots of help in the spirit world from all our GAs. Fly free Angel Tinkerbell. rb_icon
    wings_cat

15. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry :cry:

16. missyandlittlegray

missyandlittlegray Member

Desi, I'm so sorry. Yes, she was "our" Tinkerbell, and we all loved her. Sending you many, many (((hugs))).

17. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, run free little one

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

A beautiful new Angel on wings of gold graces the heavens tonight. Desi, we are so very sorry that it was Tinkerbell's time to journey to the Bridge. We will always remember your special girl. Fly free, Tinkerbell. You are much loved.

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

19. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:cry:

Meet our other angels at the Bridge, sweet Tinkerbell.

MJ

20. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Oh, Desi - tears in my eyes reading this. I am so sorry that your baby had to leave you - I do hope it was a peaceful goodbye but we do know it was filled with love and beautiful memories of your time together. Where she is now sounds like such a peaceful place - and you can go there and be filled with beautiful and loving memories of so many of those you loved.

It's been a rough time for you and I know Tinkerbell was a comfort to you through all of it. My heart goes out to you - they do leave such a big hole in our hearts and lives, don't they? One by one the old-timers that we've known so well and loved so much have gone ahead - so many familiar names followed by (GA) - so much of each of us has been wrapped up in each other's lives.

I am so sorry - I know your heart aches. Sending many many comforting hugs and thoughts your way.

Emmy & Dude (GA) )& Mittsi too

21. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Desi. Tinkerbell was so very special and I know how much this must hurt. Sweet little Tinkerbell... I feel like I knew her and tears are rolling down my face. I'm glad she is near Thom who saved her when she was just a tiny little kitten all alone in that bucket. They can comfort each other now.
    I wish you could feel how many hearts are with you tonight and all the hugs we want to share.

Your love and caring for your animal family has always been an inspiration. I believe that Tinkerbell is watching over you now and I'm sure she wants you to feel the waves of love and comfort she is sending you during your grief.

[​IMG]

Back in her daddy's arms...
    This photo is tiny kitten Tinkerbell when her daddy, Thom saved her.
    [​IMG]

22. Karen & Pearl

Karen & Pearl Member

I am just so very sorry to hear this. It is so very hard for us even when we know they are at rest. ((((Hugs))))

23. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

((Desi)) I am so truly sorry.

24. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

(((HUGS)))

<3 Run Free Tinkerbell <3

:'(

25. Michele&Errol

Michele&Errol Member

So very sorry :cry: RIP sweet angel.

26. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Her resting place sounds beautiful. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Fly Free Sweet Tinkerbell. rb_icon Your mom misses you very much.

27. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Oh ((((((Desi)))))) I'm so sorry. I've been thinking about PMing you, lately. I'm sorry for your our loss :sad:
    But, I know Tink is with Thom, and she is very happy. I just feel for you, and your loss.

Oh Man, Desi. I hope you have someone there to help you through this. You're like the strongest person I know, but I still wish I could be there for you. In spirit, I am.

Fly Free Beautiful Tinkerbell
    [​IMG]
    You are always treasured and loved.

Big Tears.

28. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Desi))) I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Tinkerbell was one of those special kitties that will always remain in my heart and memories. My condolences to you at this sad time. May your memories of her bring you comfort.
    Linda

29. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry Desi. Fly free little one. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

30. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry, ((Desi)).
    Please know I am sending love and light your way.
    You found the perfect resting spot for your sweet girl♥

[​IMG]
    Fly free, Tinkerbell♥♥♥

31. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Fly Free dear Tinkerbelll,
    Dana

32. feathersby

feathersby Member

Fly free sweet Tinkerbelle!

(((((((((((Desi)))))))))))))
    She will always be in your heart, and ours, too.

33. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh (((Desi))).......I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Tinkerbell. I am sending up prayers for peace in your heart.
    Fly free Tinkerbell...chase butterflies, and run through the beautiful green Heavenly grass. wings_cat

34. Trish & Harley (GA)

Trish & Harley (GA) Member

I am so very sorry...

35. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Desi))))) I am so sorry for your loss of Tinkerbell. Your love gave her a good life and I'm sure she enriched your life too. Your heart is so big, it is sad that part of it is broken now. I hope in time your loving memories will heal your heart.

Fly Free Tinkerbell! wings_cat

36. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Dearest Desi,
    I think Tinkerbell found her way into all our hearts. I will never forget her or Thom. You have a way with surrounding yourself with such special beings...God bless you and God bless Thom and our precious Tinker.
    As soon as my eyes clear, I will add her candle...
    My sincere condolences to you and all the others here we will miss her..
    jeanne

For you Desi and Tinker too:
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/mes ... d=19927924

37. DD & Tinkerbell

I don't know how much I can write or how well I can say what I want to say & probably not very well at the moment b/c my face is soaking wet thru the tears...

just got home from work & had a chance to check emails & posts...

i am blown away by the outpouring of love & caring & generosity for Tinkerbell...

i know a lot of newbies don't know us but so many old timers do...& remember...

Tinkerbell saved my life after Thom died--I didn't have Tawny yet--& as most of you Old Timers will remember...the ONLY reason I got up in the mornings and carried on each day was b/c I was obsessed with "who will take care of Tinkerbell & give her her shots if I am not here...", so she kept me going day after day after day...and then she was OTJ for a short time and CD made this phenomenal video of her...

Venita - Thank You, thank you for your love, caring, dedication, support, hard work and DCIN...

CD - when I saw those pix of Tink in Thom's hands here & on FB...I couldn't breathe...I was so touched...& the new one you made of her on her cloud ... I can't believe you still have all those pix of her...

Dyana - for caring so very much...

Barbara (Tuffy)...my friend...

So many of you...especially you Old Timers...I cannot begin to list your names & if I do I will inevitably unintentionally leave someone out...so I will just say every single one of you who have stood by me & my crew for so many years, thru so much trauma & tragedy, you have offered so much love & caring & support & i can't write any more right now b/c I am crying too hard again...

Desi

38. Sharyn & Fiona

Sharyn & Fiona Member

awww...Tinkerbell. Saw this on FB. Ratz! (((Desi))) ox

39. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss....

Peace sweet Tink, Peace.
    rb_icon

40. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss....

Peace sweet Tink, Peace.
    rb_icon

41. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear that Tinkerbell is gone. Please accept my condolences.

42. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. We both share grief this holiday season. I pray that your heart mends quickly. Tinkerbell will never be forgotten, and will always live in your hearts, and memories. Fly free, sweet Tinkerbell, and land softly.

43. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Tinkerbell.

{{hugs}}

44. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

So sorry you lost your Tinkerbell. She will always be forever loved and forever remembered.

45. sanrun

sanrun Member

Saw this on FB, so sorry you lost your special girl. :sad: I'm an old timer, I lost my two diabetic kitties (Cecil and Jessie) back in 2009. I do remember reading posts about Tinkerbell.

Hugs,
    Sandy - Jeter, Tilly, Bubba and Jonnie

46. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

((((((Desi))))))

I am so incredibly sorry that it was Tink's time to leave you. I'm also so sorry I'm just seeing this I haven't been on much lately because Autumn was ill last week and I was dealing with her. I don't remember all of Tink's story but I do remember you two were already legends when I got here 3 years ago.

And I do know she knew without a doubt she was loved and returned that love.

Fly free beautiful girl

Mel and The Fur Gang

47. Gail & Houdini (GA)

Gail & Houdini (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending you many hugs ((((((Desi)))))) and prayers to heal your poor heart. Fly free Tinkerbell wings_cat you will be greatly missed.

48. Katie & Mego (GA)

Katie & Mego (GA) Member

Although I didn't know you and Tinkerbell, your loss resonates with all of us. I hope you are comforted by the great memories you've created with Tinkerbell. Sending you healing vines and many hugs in this difficult time. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: You have chosen a most beautiful resting place for Tinkerbell and I know she is honored by your enduring love.
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=19939728

49. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

I didn't "know" you and Tinkerbell, but I know how much it hurts when our little friends are called home. Sending hugs to you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.

50. DD & Tinkerbell

Thank you everyone.

In the midst of being devastated over Tinkerbell's loss, 2 days later I came home an hour late for Tawny's shot (had to work late), tested her and got a 25. A 25. Retested immediately, 36. Fed her, didn't shoot (DUH) and she finally went to 110. 394 the following morning. Got her shot of course (DUH), reduced by .5u. Back to blues now. But talk about getting slammed back into reality fast! It was like she was saying "Mommie I'm still here & I still need you." It wasn't like I had missed any of her shots or anything, I guess she just knew I was sad and running on autopilot.

Tinkerbell, I will always love you.

Tawny, Mommie will always love you too honey.

Desi

51. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Auntie Desibean,
    Please tell Tawny that I am sending her some virtual headbutts. We kitties all miss Tinkerbell.
    ~ Rusty

52. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((((((((Desi)))))))))
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Tink was such a special LL kitty... one who will be remembered with fondness and love.

[​IMG]

53. Sophia

Sophia Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that Tinkerbell is gone. My heart goes out to you. Fly free Tinkerbell.

54. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

(((((((Desi))))))) I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you thoughts of peace.

Fly free sweet Tinkerbell

55. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Desi )))

Fly free, little Tink. I'm so sorry, Desi.

56. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Tinkerbell. I'm so sorry for your loss Desi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.