Tootsie Is Officially OTJ

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by AshleyDiamond, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyDiamond

AshleyDiamond Member

I can officially announce that Tootsie has been off his insulin for 14 days and is currently in remission from his diabetes.:bighug: After he was diagnosed, we kept going backwards with everything instead of forward so I decided to take matters into my own hands and begin researching EVERYTHING! With the help of this forum and another Facebook group I wouldn't have been able to do this. I couldn't be anymore happier or relieved. The amount of stress that has been lifted from my shoulders alone is the best feeling. I know this doesn't mean he will go the rest of his life in remission, but let's just pray and hope that he does. For now though, he is doing so much better and I will give my own self a nice little pat on the back for this one :cat:

The plan going forward will be to test him every few days at random times. I will test him before food sometimes, after food, at his pre-existing "preshot times" and pretty much just whenever I think about it. I'll also make sure to keep an eye out for all those first sign symptoms or anything out of the ordinary. Thank you again to everyone who has helped us along this journey.

:otj::otj::otj::otj:

20180605_130249.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.