UK Folks - Survey about your experiences of FD...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Elizabeth and Bertie, Jan 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Hi all, here's info about a survey from a veterinary nurse in UK. I've done the survey and it looks pretty good, with lots of opportunities to give info about managing diabetes in kitties... :cat:

It's from a lady called Emily Reid, and she writes...
    "I am a final year veterinary nursing student at Edinburgh Napier University. As part of my degree course, I am undertaking a research project for my Honours module. The title of my project is: A Study of Client Perspectives on the Support Provided for the Management of Diabetes Mellitus in Dogs and Cats
    I am looking for volunteers to participate in the project. Participants must be aged 18 years or older, a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland, and must be the full-time owner of a dog or cat that has been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus by a veterinary surgeon.
    If you agree to participate in the study, you will be asked to answer an anonymous short questionnaire regarding the challenges faced and support provided to you for the at home management of your pet’s diabetes – the survey should take no longer than 10 minutes. You will be free to withdraw from the study at any point prior to submission of the questionnaire, at which point the data will have been anonymised and withdrawal will no longer be possible. If you have any questions about this survey, please feel free to contact me via my email 40443337@live.napier.ac.uk
    Please also share my survey and send it to anyone you know who meets the criteria. Thank you for your participation!"

Link to survey:
    https://survey.napier.ac.uk/TakeSur...tsid=952e55a642e34c71ab272473714bfdf2&c=en-GB

Eliz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.