Up date on Magellan and the girls

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Julia Rae, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

I find it very hard to believe that Magellan has been at the falls for now a little over 5 years! 5 YEARS and in the beginning I could not see an end of the cycle of test and shoot. Not to mention the pj parties he liked to throw being more than a bit of a bouncy boy. But he is doing well keeping his sugars in the 70 to 100 range. He still needs to be fed 4 times a day or his sugars drop too low and he will bounce off of that.. fun NOT!
    I still catch the rascal trying to find some off limits crunchies and we have to keep the bread in the fridge or he will go after that in a hot minute. But other than that he is doing well and is fat as sassy but no where as fat as he was.
    His sister is also doing well, she is showing signs of loosing her night vision and has arthritis but that is being treated with CBD's and for her night vision we leave night lights on for her.
    Khalessi is doing well and it is hard to believe that is is now 3 years old, how time flys, her sister Morgana is 2 1/2 and they are as different as night and day. Khalessi is the one that will come up and demand to be in your arms and insist on being with you at all times.. such the mommies baby.
    Morgana is very much her own lady yes she is loving but on her own terms. She prefers to sit next to you and snuggle or come up and put her for paws on your arm or leg to get your attention. But hug or cuddle her not in this life time but she is still such the love bug.

Yes I plan on putting some new pics up as soon as the divine ones let me take them. It is almost as if they know the camera is coming up and the scamper or break pose...:facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes: