? Wally -AT2 with PetSure strips - 9/2 - AMPS 139. +25 m= 187. +1=374, +3=387, +7=473, PMPS=407

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Reason for edit: updated AMPS reading
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

If you are able to monitor today, and have plenty of supplies and HC food, you can shoot your normal dose. You'll want to get a +1 and a +2 and keep your subject line updated. I'm at work and will try to check in when I can.

By the way, can you add what meter you use to your subject line so it's easier for people to find? Thanks.

Ginger Cat likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers!

Shoot low to stay low - I'd go for it if you're around to monitor.

Congratulations on a nice AMPS - those are few and far between around our house:D

4. Ginger Cat

Same here - if you look at his spreadsheet, Wally is a bouncer who keeps me on my toes... I'll be here to monitor him, for sure.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Not sure why you shot a skinny dose. You have enough data to shoot so glad you did.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Ginger Cat

It was right at the line so I called it skinny. Sometimes it's just past the line...

teresazu likes this.
  7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Okay. I was just checking to make sure you didn’t think you needed to skinny the dose.

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

You may want to get calipers - excellent tool for measuring so the dose is accurate and consistent I found that once I started using calipers Luci leveled out...it's very difficult to be consistent because the lines on the syringes aren't always in the right place, or the same place from one to the next.

I recommend these: https://www.harborfreight.com/hand-...rs-micrometer/4-in-digital-caliper-63710.html

Ginger Cat likes this.