Wanted to post in here too! Not just Lantus!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Abbey Erwin, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Abbey Erwin

Abbey Erwin Member

Hello!

I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to everyone that is in this forum, old and new, working together to make the lives of our fur babies better! I have avoided posting for a long time as we lost Cosmos in May of this year (2021). He got too sick and all three of his humans were with him when he passed. One of the hardest calls I have or will ever have to make in my life for a soulmate like him. It’s been difficult for me to update so… after months this is much easier (not easy ever) to talk about. Everyone here in this thread has/had been so awesome to me and so helpful!

:rb_icon::bighug:

I wanted to honor you all and him here… and again from the bottom of my heart… what a resource - and even better - what a wonderful place to learn, grow, and support each other in our journeys and especially the journeys of our beloved furry friends and family! Deep bow of gratitude and love to you all. ❤️

(A video of a younger Cosmos kneading his giant cupcake… he loved that thing!) ❤️

2. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Abbey. I agree that this forum has been so incredibly helpful and I am Grateful for everyone here. I wouldn’t have come this far without them ❤️ Peace to you and your family.