We said Good By to Charlie Bear

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Elisha and Charlie, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Elisha and Charlie

Elisha and Charlie Member

I just wanted to Thank everyone so much for your support and guidance over the last couple of months. Unfortunately the secretion of hormones was to much on the Urethra and caused the inflammation. We spent the day outside with cuddles and him chasing a butterfly.

He has left a gapping hole in our hearts but know we did the right thing. Cuddle your babies tight cat_wings>o

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh Elisha. I am so very sorry about you having to make this decision for dear Charlie Bear. It’s just so tragic. I hate Acromegaly. You were amazing at trying your best and caring for him. You have my deepest sympathy.

Elisha and Charlie likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

My deepest sympathy. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Acro can be so hard on cats.

Take care of you now. Losing an acro kitty is very hard.

4. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Sending puurs and prayers at this difficult time.

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

May your sweet kitteh's spirit fly high, and land gently at the Bridge. He was deeply loved.:rb_icon:

6. MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA)

MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA) Member

Sorry for your loss...Micio and I are sending you a big hug

7. Karen&Rocket

Karen&Rocket Member

I'm so very sorry to hear that Charlie lost his battle. Acro is such a tough road, and you were with him every step of the way... he knew how much he was loved. The biggest of hugs to you. :bighug::rb_icon::bighug:

8. Howiesmom

Howiesmom Member

Im so sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like you made the most loving and humane decision…not that it feels any better. I hope he kept chasing that butterfly over the bridge. Big hugs….

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Elisha, I'm so sorry for your loss, such a gorgeous boy.
    I'm glad you spent the day outside with cuddles and Charlie Bear was chasing a butterfly. He knew how much you loved him. He's no longer suffering , I'm sure he's with his brother Jeff chasing lots of butterfly's.
    Fly high sweet Charlie Bear you will be missed cat_wings>o♥♥. Please take care Elisha :bighug::bighug:

10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry that you lost your little Charlie Bear. You did all what you could to give him a great life full of love and care. His last day must have been beautifiul, being outside with you and chasing a butterfly!

Fly free sweet Charlie Bear! cat_wings>o :rb_icon:

11. Ashleigh & Ares

Ashleigh & Ares Well-Known Member

im so sorry about your Charlie Bear. :bighug::bighug:

12. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

I’m so sorry about Charlie Bear. You gave him a wonderful life. Huge hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug: